Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who drops out tomorrow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My vote is...no one. I think everyone in it now stays in it through Super Tuesday. I could see Carson dropping if his entire staff quits again, but that's it.
Jim Gilmore.

I didn't even know he was in the race until last week.  And he was my Governor. 

I think you could see Christie get out. Hes not vp material and this is his last stand.

Kasich is probably going to do okay but hes running low on money. Coming from ohio and having moderate appeal means hes in the veepstakes so i think he limps along trying to find the bottom of the ticket unless he has a really dissapointing night.

Jeb has enough of other peoples money to stay in as long as he wants.

Carson might as well be out. Poor guy. Good man. I think south carolina is the end of his road.

I think tj has a good point. Its only a few more weeks to super tuesday so most might limp along, but as debates continue to shrink the monetarily challenged are at great risk with no results.
Quote:I think you could see Christie get out. Hes not vp material and this is his last stand.

Chris Christie is only getting 8 % of the vote with 10 % of the vote in.   Considering that N.H. is a state that Christie needed to do much better in based on the voting base and his focus in N.H. ,  it's hard to imagine Christie being a serious contender for the Republican Nomination.   Christie should drop out of the race before the S.C. primary.  Whether his ego permits him to drop out in the coming days remains to be seen.  My guess is Christie will drop out either this week or next week before the S.C. primary. 
Quote:  Chris Christie is only getting 8 % of the vote with 10 % of the vote in.   Considering that N.H. is a state that Christie needed to do much better in based on the voting base and his focus in N.H. ,  it's hard to imagine Christie being a serious contender for the Republican Nomination.   Christie should drop out of the race before the S.C. primary.  Whether his ego permits him to drop out in the coming days remains to be seen.  My guess is Christie will drop out either this week or next week before the S.C. primary. 
Christie's campaign is in the toilet. Unfortunately, no one's willing to be the guy who wrecks the plumbing by flushing him.
Trump should fund Christie until the next debate under the agreement he take down Cruz like he did Rubio.
Quote:Trump should fund Christie until the next debate under the agreement he take down Cruz like he did Rubio.

this, i wouldn't doubt it if he funded him to destroy Rubotio.
Quote:Christie's campaign is in the toilet. Unfortunately, no one's willing to be the guy who wrecks the plumbing by flushing him.

Chris Christie didn't qualify for the South Carolina debate.  I would be surprise if he even goes to S.C in the coming days. after he assesses his campaign back in N.J.
Looks like Christie may be ending...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/r...&ocid=iehp

Carly and Chriscoball.. Done..
That was remarkably fast.