Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A-Rob on the Dan Patrick Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw a thread for the video of Blake Bortles on the Dan Patrick Show but I didn't see a post for this one...I apologize if someone already did and feel free to delete this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7SxM1Y_LWU

I saw this, ARob was Patrick's last guest of their Super Bowl week broadcasts from San Francisco. Earlier in the season, Patrick promised ARob he would "get you in the Pro Bowl" this season, and ARob promised him a jersey, specifically one from the Thursday night game because Dad panned them, if it happened. Patrick promoted him all season, and ARob made it a point to get the jersey to him on air.

It was a nice moment, well deserved recognition of a rising star.

He is exceeding my expectations that is for sure.  Let's hope he sustains the success.  I think he will but the NFL is tough.

Quote:He is exceeding my expectations that is for sure.  Let's hope he sustains the success.  I think he will but the NFL is tough.
Agreed.

I think he needs to get a little stronger and a little quicker off the line.  Bigger, more physical corners like Vontae Davis gave him some trouble.  Brandon Browner was the exception, because Browner is finished anyway.
With all the available money having to be spent on the cap, he is priority one imo. Lock him up for the foreseeable future.

Quote:With all the available money having to be spent on the cap, he is priority one imo. Lock him up for the foreseeable future.
If I could, I'd extend everyone from that 2014 draft class as soon as possible.  Bortles, ARob, Linder. Telvin Smith, Lee and Hurns.

That was a fantastic draft class.

Gene Smith couldn't produce a class like that if he drafted for a million years.
Quote:With all the available money having to be spent on the cap, he is priority one imo. Lock him up for the foreseeable future.

Again, when we can, we will.
Quote:If I could, I'd extend everyone from that 2014 draft class as soon as possible.  Bortles, ARob, Linder. Telvin Smith, Lee and Hurns.

Gene Smith couldn't produce a class like that if he drafted for a million years.

May go down as the best draft class in Jaguars history.
Quote:If I could, I'd extend everyone from that 2014 draft class as soon as possible.  Bortles, ARob, Linder. Telvin Smith, Lee and Hurns.

If Gene was given 6 first round picks for one year he wouldn't have been able to accumulate the talent that we got in 2014 across 7 rounds + FA. It was a simply amazing draft. 
Allen Robinson's latest tattoo is getting attention:

Allen Robinson has a tattoo of catch over U-M's Stribling

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/colleg.../80512482/

Quote:Allen Robinson's latest tattoo is getting attention:

Allen Robinson has a tattoo of catch over U-M's Stribling

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/colleg.../80512482/
Stribling is all sorts of upset about it lol
Quote:Stribling is all sorts of upset about it lol

He would have been better off ignoring it publicly and waiting/ working towards the NFL opportunity to face Allen Robinson again.
Robinson made a point: make the play and the tat never happens.
Stribling should be happy that AR15 made the play look closer than it actually was.

Signed,

A UofM fan.
I love AR15 but getting a tattoo of yourself is kind of self centered and silly. Especially considering it wasn't a plAy that won him the national championship or Super Bowl.

Just my 2 cents
I don't think it looks like a quality tattoo. Maybe I'm spoiled by the guys I go to/follow on IG. But I still dig it.
That tat is kind of awful... but it's his bod... so whatevs.

The jibing on twitter.... is funny.

make the play bruh...

Quote:I don't think it looks like a quality tattoo. Maybe I'm spoiled by the guys I go to/follow on IG. But I still dig it.

Quote:That tat is kind of awful... but it's his bod... so whatevs.

The jibing on twitter.... is funny.

make the play bruh...

Y'all do understand that the tattoo is not completed yet right?
Looks like a 3rd grader drew it. I know it's not finished.
Yeah, some of my fellow Michigan fans are pretty salty about it.

It's a bit self-centered but whatever I don't mind it. He's an elite WR who has been overlooked his entire career and has a lot to be proud of. He is from Detroit and Michigan didn't offer him a scholarship as far as I know.

Pages: 1 2