Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Take the quiz! See who YOU side with!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.isidewith.com

Took this quiz I got 97% like Trump. Which kinda surprised me it was that much. My bottom choice was 51% like Sanders.
I side 93 % with Ted Cruz,  ( who by far is my top choice in real life. )

I side 92 % with Donald Trump,  ( who I don't trust. )

I side 91 % with Marco Rubio 

I side 89 % with Ben Carson

I side 65 % with Jeb Bush

I side 15 % with Hillary Clinton. ( I'm surprised it's that high. )

I side 5 %  with Bernie Sanders.

<p class="">Right-Wing

Your political beliefs would be considered strongly Right-Wing on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote economic freedom and a society based on morals and values.

You can't make stuff like this up.

[Image: BxXQWb6.png]

Also:

Your ideology...

<div>
<div>
<div style="color:rgb(153,182,204);font-style:italic;text-align:right;font-size:.85em;">economicLibertarianYour political beliefs would be considered moderately Libertarian on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote social and economic freedom.
</div>
</div>
</div>

Left-wing this Tongue

Right-Wing

Your political beliefs would be considered moderately Right-Wing on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote economic freedom and a society based on morals and values.

That was mine. Pretty much same as D6.
I'm for the American Individual, the smallest minority of all. Therefore I side with none of these people for they are all collectivist tyrants at heart.

Trump: 88%

Rubio: 87%

Cruz: 87%

Carson: 85%

Bush: 71%

Sanders: 52%

Clinton (yuck): 37%

Ironically enough, I said I would vote for Paul. Clearly I fall under the Libertarian-Independent column.

[Image: 1847409854.jpg]

Quote:[Image: 1847409854.jpg]

Yea I did this when believejag first posted it. Same results. That's before I even knew who Sanders was.
I side with Cthulhu.
Did you all just answer the questions or do the show more questions with more options way?

Also no surprise it Labeled me as libertarian.

[Image: 1847858651.jpg]
Quote:Did you all just answer the questions or do the show more questions with more options way?

Also no surprise it Labeled me as libertarian.

[Image: 1847858651.jpg]

I answered as many as possible.
Quote:I answered as many as possible.

me as well, kind of crazy I end up siding with every candidate one way or another.  I guess the only thing I didn't do was rank how important things were to me.
I got Rubio at 88%, Sanders at 56%

Quote:You can't make stuff like this up.

[Image: BxXQWb6.png]

Also:

Your ideology...

<div style="color:rgb(51,72,102);margin:0px;font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif;">
<div>
<div>
<div style="color:rgb(153,182,204);font-style:italic;text-align:right;font-size:.85em;">economicLibertarianYour political beliefs would be considered moderately Libertarian on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote social and economic freedom.
</div>
</div>
</div>

Left-wing this Tongue

</div>

Being that Marco Rubio is one of your least favorite candidates,  I'm wondering what the % was for him from the standpoint of trying to gauge the effectiveness level of the survey.
Quote:Yea I did this when believejag first posted it. Same results. That's before I even knew who Sanders was.

It seems like the outcome of the survey,  at least from the Republican Candidates standpoint,   is different from the earlier version.  Back then,  the common theme was Marco Rubio had the highest % for practically everyone that's a Republican and/ or considers themselves on the Right.    My hunch is the current version is a better indicator of where people stand,   based on the stated positions of the candidates in this election cycle.  
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/12598-isidewith-presidential-selector-quiz/#entry507458'>My results from the first thread </a>

[Image: M4goQWD.png][Image: P8p2Yr0.png]

I've done this test before.

Trump - 95% (And I am with D6, I don't trust him.)

Rubio - 94%

Ted Cruz - 92%

Carly Fiorina - 92%

Political Ideology

Right-Wing
Your political beliefs would be considered strongly Right-Wing on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote economic freedom and a society based on morals and values.
It told me I should vote for Pat Paulsen.

[Image: book.jpeg]

Quote: It seems like the outcome of the survey, at least from the Republican Candidates standpoint, is different from the earlier version. Back then, the common theme was Marco Rubio had the highest % for practically everyone that's a Republican and/ or considers themselves on the Right. My hunch is the current version is a better indicator of where people stand, based on the stated positions of the candidates in this election cycle.
I don't recall, but it wasn't terribly low. 40s maybe? I have strong disagreements about national security and legislation of morals that separate me from Rubio. Likewise, I won't vote for Sanders because I believe he's being intellectually dishonest with the American people.
Trump 95%

Carson 91%

Cruz 84%

Pages: 1 2