Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2016 Jags Message Board Fantasy Baseball League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If interested let me know. Have a few spots open.

I'm still in.  Started catching on last year.  Can't wait to watch TMD whine.

I'm in
Invites just sent to those who were in last year. I know that I will regret letting TMD back in. Going against what I'd say I would do. I will give it about a week, week and a half. If spots open I will open them up to those who wish to get in. I already know of one who wants to play.

Bring TMD.. He's entertaining with his half a brain..
What kind of league is it? Scoring, etc?

Head to head, week long match ups. Off top of my head...runs, HRs, batting average, steals, strikeouts, wins, Whip, era, I am missing two.

Not worth it to be aggravated by that [BLEEP]. I'll retire as champion.
Glad to see common sense can still prevail.
One spot available. (as of now)

What is the details?

Quote:What is the details?

The Devil resides there.
Quote:What is the details?
As far as joining? PM me your email and I will send invite.
I just re-sent invites to six teams who have yet to re-sign up who were in the league last year (and maybe even more then just last season). I asked them that if they wanted to stay in to please sign up by Friday. After that I will open it up to some new guys and gals. If interested let me know.

Alright ladies and gents, opening up the remaining spots. First come, first served. Just pm me your email and I will send you the invite.

4 spots left. Six days til draft

I didn't like that 2-3 people never logged in to even set their lineups last year.

Duly noted.

Every league is going to have a couple of those. It sucks.

Quote:Every league is going to have a couple of those. It sucks.

Not every league.

I don't get why people join to not play lol
Pages: 1 2