Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What are you most excited about in the offseason?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
There are so many things for Jaguars fans to look forward to: free agency, the draft, injured players returning to practice, and more. We probably will see tweaks in our defensive scheme with Bob Babich gone. I think the Jaguars can only get better and win several more games. Shad Khan apparently expects us to reach the playoffs. The arrow is pointing straight up.

Before training camp starts, I am most excited about the draft. That is when we will finally finish upgrading the defense.

I've seen several drafts that have the Titans going for Tunsil at LT. If true, that might mean the Jags have a shot at Ramsey or...dare I say it...Bosa.
Quote:I've seen several drafts that have the Titans going for Tunsil at LT. If true, that might mean the Jags have a shot at Ramsey or...dare I say it...Bosa.

I saw that too. The same mocks that have Tennessee picking Tunsil have us picking Ramsey. I don't know what to think of Ramsey yet.

No matter who we pick at 5 (assuming we don't trade down), I think he will upgrade our bad defense.
As an FSU fan and alum, it seemed to me that Ramsey had a bit of an off year. Other FSU fans might want to weigh in on that.
I'm most excited about all the optimism and false hope like every other offseason that will get shredded in October.
Quote:I'm most excited about all the optimism and false hope like every other offseason that will get shredded in October.

Haha you're such a loser.

Glad it's not me Smile
Drafting Ramsey
More time to fish....

Beer.

Quote:Haha you're such a loser.

Glad it's not me Smile

I second that notion
Getting some new LBers. Defense needs to take a big step this year and it starts with replacing Skuta and Poz.

Looking forward to free agency. Hoping it doesn't disappoint.
Just to see who we get in via draft and free agency. A relatively injury free pre season would be nice also.
I am most excited about the start of the new NFL calendar year, when all teams officially have a 0-0 record, and the Jags are tied for 1st place.

Draft day is like Christmas to me. Love going down to the stadium with all the other fans and watching the seconds go down till our pick.

Quote:Getting some new LBers. Defense needs to take a big step this year and it starts with replacing Skuta and Poz.

It starts with the defensive line, followed closely by two linebackers.

I am sure Dave will do everything in his power to upgrade the second level of the defense.
I'm most excited for all the new threads in the off season.
Quote:I'm most excited for all the new threads in the off season.

None of them will be mine.
We can't lose this week or next week. Big Grin

Quote:We can't lose this week or next week. Big Grin
This.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5