Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thomas trade could mean return to prominence for Jaguars TE Marcedes Lewis..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last year he reminded me of a giraffe running through wet concrete.  Don't exactly see him speeding up this season.  

It does sounds he'll be on the field more, albeit mainly as a blocker. With the extra reps his targets may increase, buy he's still the blocking TE. Rivera is the pass catching TE on this team now.

Yuck

LOL. JUST LOL.
"Return"

Lolwut?!?
Lol
I agree. At 33 he's probably in the best shape of his life. Time to get back to 2010, 10 TD's and being a pro bowl caliber TE. Thomas was never an upgrade. Atleast he never proved to be.
Marcedes is back! The missing piece. CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
Marcedes, eternally underappreciated in my view. His toughness, professionalism and longevity are transcendent.

Rivera, Jags surely can do better, no? Makes sense though, stop gap wise.

Hopefully Sterling and Koyack continue to improve and provide more options in the passing game.
Quote:Marcedes, eternally underappreciated in my view. His toughness, professionalism and longevity are transcendent.

Rivera, Jags surely can do better, no? Makes sense though, stop gap wise.

Hopefully Sterling and Koyack continue to improve and provide more options in the passing game.

He's this generation's Kyle Brady, a nice piece, but not much more than a cog.
Quote:He's this generation's Kyle Brady, a nice piece, but not much more than a cog.

Agreed.

So far in the OTA pictures and videos, I've seen Rivera and Koyack catching passes but I've yet to spot Marcedes.
I really think Koyack is going to be the #1 TE.
(06-07-2017, 02:11 AM)haveaseat Wrote: [ -> ]I really think Koyack is going to be the #1 TE.

I think so. He's probably the best all around TE in the group. I don't know just how effective he will be, but my expectation is to see him get the most Starts unless someone else takes a leap. The Jags did not go out of their way to acquire a quality Free Agent (looking at you Gary Barnidge) or Draft one - so they have to have some level of comfort with guys like Koyack. He needs to stay healthier this season.
(06-07-2017, 01:19 AM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]So far in the OTA pictures and videos, I've seen Rivera and Koyack catching passes but I've yet to spot Marcedes.
https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/869723883783557121