Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Do you think Hilary should be indictment for her crimes against the USA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its already fact that she had a personal email server with multiple Top Secret information upon it, and emails where she told subordinates to also break confidentiality laws.

The FBI has probably already submitted to the Dept. of Justice the recommendation for indictment, so the question is does the DOJ under Obama indite her or not?

and if not, will American's protest?

I could frankly give less of a [BLEEP]. I think it's making those who continue to piss and moan about it look far worse than Hillary does at this point.

And no, no one will protest. The nation collectively has about as many [BLEEP] to give as I do at this point.

Quote:Its already fact that she had a personal email server with multiple Top Secret information upon it, and emails where she told subordinates to also break confidentiality laws.

The FBI has probably already submitted to the Dept. of Justice the recommendation for indictment, so the question is does the DOJ under Obama indite her or not?

and if not, will American's protest?

I don't think the FBI has finished their investigation.   If she's broken the law, she should be indicted.   In a way, I'm hoping  she does get indicted, because then we will see actual facts instead of all this media speculation, and we can bring this to some sort of conclusion.  

This all makes the Republican nomination so much more important.   I'd hate to have to pick between one candidate who is a narcissistic megalomaniac racist and another who is under indictment for a serious felony.   

One thing about all this that no one seems to mention is that her personal server was very likely hacked by foreign governments, so if there is something extremely embarrassing on it, she would be subject to blackmail if she gets elected President.  

It's so distressing to think, the Democrats have no decent candidate, and the Republican Party has been hijacked.  Maybe instead of voting on election day, we should all just stay home and pray for our country. 

Quote:I could frankly give less of a [BAD WORD REMOVED]. I think it's making those who continue to [BAD WORD REMOVED] and moan about it look far worse than Hillary does at this point.

And no, no one will protest. The nation collectively has about as many [BAD WORD REMOVED] to give as I do at this point.

Well...I'm pleased to see you've accepted your station in life and the fact that (some) politicians are just simply above the laws they write. If only everyone else had as few [BLEEP] to give as you we could accelerate the rape, burn, salt reset plan.
Quote:Well...I'm pleased to see you've accepted your station in life and the fact that (some) politicians are just simply above the laws they write. If only everyone else had as few [BAD WORD REMOVED] to give as you we could accelerate the rape, burn, salt reset plan.

It's not so easy to promote the acceleration of the reset when you won't be one of the survivors.
What kind of question is this?

Of course she should be indicted. She's not above the law

Quote:It's not so easy to promote the acceleration of the reset when you won't be one of the survivors.

True.
Quote:What kind of question is this?

Of course she should be indicted. She's not above the law

Yes she is.
Actually, she's not.

though I get what you're saying, and it's duly noted.

whether or not she gets indicted by her buddies has no bearing on that.

She's not above the law in the truest sense of the phrase.

But because she's basically promising BO that he'll be on the SCOTUS, and also because those emails likely have dirt on him, she won't be indicted.

Quote:Actually, she's not.

though I get what you're saying, and it's duly noted.

whether or not she gets indicted by her buddies has no bearing on that.

She's not above the law in the truest sense of the phrase.

But because she's basically promising BO that he'll be on the SCOTUS, and also because those emails likely have dirt on him, she won't be indicted.

Exactly. It's all to cover for BO otherwise he'd drive the bus himself.
As someone that works with/around classified documents on a regular basis I can say this.  If what she did was done by someone like me, I would be sitting in Federal Prison right now.

Another truth - If she wasn't named "Clinton" and/or didn't have a "d" next to her name, she would be facing charges.  Barrack Obama and more specifically, AG Loretta Lynch will avoid prosecution.

Quote:I could frankly give less of a [BAD WORD REMOVED]. I think it's making those who continue to [BAD WORD REMOVED] and moan about it look far worse than Hillary does at this point.

And no, no one will protest. The nation collectively has about as many [BAD WORD REMOVED] to give as I do at this point.

That's precisely why the current President and Attorney General are stalling regarding charges.  It's also why it is not widely reported in MSM.  People don't care.  The fact that information that can be damaging to the country was compromised isn't important to most of the ill-informed.
Indicted for "her crimes against the USA?"

No, she should drop off the national stage and let someone else run for doing something unbelievably dumb.  Barely criminal, if at all, but colossally dumb.

Quote:Indicted for "her crimes against the USA?"

No, she should drop off the national stage and let someone else run for doing something unbelievably dumb.  Barely criminal, if at all, but colossally dumb.

You might want to look at page 10 of this document.

Also, here is a directive from The President regarding handling of classified material.  It's pretty safe to say that she violated this directive while working in the State Dept..

At the VERY least her security clearance should be revoked permanently.
Quote:That's precisely why the current President and Attorney General are stalling regarding charges.  It's also why it is not widely reported in MSM.  People don't care.  The fact that information that can be damaging to the country was compromised isn't important to most of the ill-informed.
Yeah, sorry, still no [BLEEP] to give. I'm tired of hearing about her stupid email server, and I'd hardly consider myself ill-informed.
Quote:You might want to look at page 10 of this document.

Also, here is a directive from The President regarding handling of classified material.  It's pretty safe to say that she violated this directive while working in the State Dept..

At the VERY least her security clearance should be revoked permanently.
The way I understand her current problem, is that she didn't know what was classified or not.  I don't think she deliberately disseminated classified info, just put everything on a private server and then distributed as she saw fit.

Dumb move.

I think the right is trying to hang her on a technicality similar to the way Trump and others tried to hang Obama on his birthplace (Never mind that Obama's mother was an American, so according to Cruz, her offspring is "natural born").  I don't think she jeopardized anything regarding our national security, but for crying out loud, she should have known better.
If Wikileaks puts out some information they allege...there will be a few past and present, political figures indicted.

Some even for war crimes. But just allegory, allegations with probable political motivation.

So until there's absolute proof and I'm assured it's not a timely witch hunt...I know, some think witch fits....I don't give a flying piss
Quote:The way I understand her current problem, is that she didn't know what was classified or not.  I don't think she deliberately disseminated classified info, just put everything on a private server and then distributed as she saw fit.

Dumb move.

I think the right is trying to hang her on a technicality similar to the way Trump and others tried to hang Obama on his birthplace (Never mind that Obama's mother was an American, so according to Cruz, her offspring is "natural born").  I don't think she jeopardized anything regarding our national security, but for crying out loud, she should have known better.

Quote:If Wikileaks puts out some information they allege...there will be a few past and present, political figures indicted.

Some even for war crimes. But just allegory, allegations with probable political motivation.

So until there's absolute proof and I'm assured it's not a timely witch hunt...I know, some think witch fits....I don't give a flying [BAD WORD REMOVED]

Clearly you guys are READY FOR HILLARY!!!!!!!
Quote:Clearly you guys are READY FOR HILLARY!!!!!!!
Well I'm sure as hell not ready for Donald or Ted or Ben.  I'll take Hilary over those 3 clowns.

Kasich, Jeb, or maybe even Rand, and we have a contest.  But that's another thread.

Lying to Congress is a crime, too, but damn I'd take Bill back in a second.  Best 8 years of my life.
Quote:Clearly you guys are READY FOR HILLARY!!!!!!!

Clearly you don't know piss
Pages: 1 2 3