Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blake Bortles has a believer in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moderator please edit my sub title because I put an apostrophe after he before the S but my phone failed me. Lol
Quote:Moderator please edit my sub title because I put an apostrophe after he before the S but my phone failed me. Lol

How about spelling Marcedes wrong? Should they correct that?
Quote:How about spelling Marcedes wrong? Should they correct that?

Yeah correct that as well. :-)
Mods can't correct the subtitle, and you should be able to edit your own post.

At first I thought the video was from last year when the TMZ clown said 'a lot of experts are critical of your QB' and 'do you think he'll rebound this year'.  Marcedes looks at him like are you kidding...dude had 35 TDs and 4500 yards. LOL

Did the reporter really question Bortles' play and say Marcedes had a "great year?"

TMZ is a joke.
"You need to make sure [the offense] is tailored to fit the quarterback if you believe it’s your guy, if it’s not a turnstile," Olson said. "We’re comfortable with Blake Bortles. We’re going to accelerate his development." Bortles took a huge jump in Olson's first year as coordinator, throwing for 4,428 yards and 35 touchdowns. Despite the growth, Bortles also tossed 18 interceptions, took 51 sacks and completed under 59 percent of his passes. There is still plenty of room for Bortles to improve, and he has the weapons around him to make the jump. Despite some likely touchdown regression, Bortles will be an upside QB1 selection next season- RotoWorld

--------------------------------

I wonder if M. Lewis will be a Jaguars in 2016, but if Blake wants M. Lewis back I'm sure they'll resign him unless he wants some crazy amt.

Quote:Did the reporter really question Bortles' play and say Marcedes had a "great year?"

TMZ is a joke.
It certainly is not a football/sorts based website.
lol at "bounce back year" question.

Gotta love Lewis' response, though I think I would have liked it better if he did a Trump face reaction, because that's what that question deserves.

What "experts" have been critical of Blake?  Who is this guy?  What year is this? 

Quote:What "experts" have been critical of Blake? Who is this guy? What year is this?
The analytics community such as Pro Football Focus, the QBR geeks among other things which I believe is hot garbage.
Anybody catch Blake on Dan Patrick this mourning?  He was on around 9:30 ish.  I caught most of it.  They talked about cheap shots, throwing interceptions, tackling, and Blake read out his list of draft negatives.  Then he was throwing the ball (on air) to one of the Danettes for some reason.   I believe Dan referred to Blake Bortles as a "successful" quarterback and asked him what was the most important stat.  He kind of avoided the question first saying consecutive games played was the most important stat but said he wants to improve on interceptions and completion percentage.  (the correct answer would have been touchdowns).  He also said Brett Farve inspired him to want to be a quarterback but that he's never met him, and he agreed with Dan that he doesn't play like him, which was strange.  

Sounds awful.