Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NO CHARGES for Cops Who ‘Accidentally’ Fired 107 BULLETS at an INNOCENT Mom and Daughter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NO CHARGES for Cops Who ‘Accidentally’ Fired 107 BULLETS at an INNOCENT Mom and Daughter

Los Angeles, CA – Exposing the double standard between police and civilians, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office announced Wednesday that no criminal charges will be filed against the eight LAPD officers responsible for nearly killing an innocent woman and her daughter.

http://politicalears.com/2016/01/no-char...daughter/#

Indiscriminate shooting is unacceptable and some punishment should have been leveled. However, that article is completely biased and in no way resembles any effort to relay the actual events that occurred on that day. 

They were looking for 1 black man, in a totally differant car.......

Read it to the end

I did. That's why I came to that conclusion.

It's only purpose is to perpetuate some belief that these guys wanted to shoot the wrong people.  The vehicle supposedly turned on their bright-lights and accelerated as it started driving in the opposite lane toward the officers. It's a bad shoot, regardless, but that's a bad article. They should be held accountable, but you'd swear that it was a conspiracy to shoot random people.

These guys are lucky they have the marksmanship skills of stormtroopers.
Quote:These guys are lucky they have the marksmanship skills of stormtroopers.

Or Vogons, the worst marksman in the galaxy
Gross negligence is considered second-degree murder. Given that the officers were grossly negligence in shooting over 100 rounds into a car without even knowing who they were shooting at, I think two counts of attempted second-degree murder would have been the only acceptable outcome. Can't wait for some of the pig apologists to show up in this thread and explain this one away.

Quote:Gross negligence is considered second-degree murder. Given that the officers were grossly negligence in shooting over 100 rounds into a car without even knowing who they were shooting at, I think two counts of attempted second-degree murder would have been the only acceptable outcome. Can't wait for some of the pig apologists to show up in this thread and explain this one away.

Your teenage angst is showing.

Not too many people here are more pro-police than I am, and I'm saying they should have been punished. But don't let that stop you from throwing in some childish remarks in every thread about police.