Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Robinson at the Pro Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The lone Jaguar to play in Honolulu Sunday, Allen Robinson, is second on Team Irvin's offense behind A.J. Green. Good luck Allen and have fun!

http://probowl.fantasy.nfl.com/

Was he the last WR taken, or was it T.Y. Hilton?
Allen's making friends quickly with the others. Saw a pic with Marcus Peters, Allen & Verret.

Quote:Was he the last WR taken, or was it T.Y. Hilton?
Robinson was drafted by Irvin and Hilton was given to Rice by default of being the last WR on the board.

Irvin said that "Robinson is just like me and I have to draft myself" when he picked him Tongue
Quote:Robinson was drafted by Irvin and Hilton was given to Rice by default of being the last WR on the board.

Irvin said that "Robinson is just like me and I have to draft myself" when he picked him 

LOL He will have to say that about Allen Hurns in a couple years.
[Image: CZxSqZkXEAAQyKW.png]

80 Rec. 1400 yds 14 TD's. League leader in Td's and receptions of 20 yds or more. Yeah, lets pick Darren Sproles.
Quote:80 receptions, 1400 yards, 14 TDs. League leader in TDs and receptions of 20 yards or more. Yeah, let's pick Darren Sproles.

This is the first time I am aware of that NFL analysts said a deserving Jaguars player was snubbed in Pro Bowl voting. Allen Robinson earned it.

Quote:This is the first time I am aware of that NFL analysts said a deserving Jaguars player was snubbed in Pro Bowl voting. Allen Robinson earned it.

He definately did. He worked hard and balled out all season. He and Blake won me alot of money this season. Wink
Quote:He definitely did. He worked hard and balled out all season. He and Blake won me a lot of money this season.

He is a true #1 receiver and will have many good years in the NFL. I agree on the work ethic part.
Will anybody watch the Pro Bowl just to see Allen Robinson play in it?

Quote:Will anybody watch the Pro Bowl just to see Allen Robinson play in it?

Yes. I watched for Garrard, and for everyone saying he didn't deserve to be there, he actually played pretty good. I forget which receiver he kept keying in on, but I remember he had a certain chemistry with someone. Might have to look that up.
Garrad sucked at the probowl, he showed why he didn't deserve to be there.
Oh yeah, Chad.
Quote:Yes. I watched for Garrard, and for everyone saying he didn't deserve to be there, he actually played pretty good. I forget which receiver he kept keying in on, but I remember he had a certain chemistry with someone. Might have to look that up.

MJD played in it the same year. He asked to be the third string RB to take handoffs from Garrard.
Quote:MJD played in it the same year. He asked to be the third string RB to take handoffs from Garrard.

See, I did not know that. Here are some Garrard ProBowl highlights

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/09000d5d8161c030/Pro-Bowl-David-Garrard-highlights'>http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/09000d5d8161c030/Pro-Bowl-David-Garrard-highlights</a>
Maurice Jones-Drew was the Offense for the Jaguars for many years, and helped ease the pain of losing Freddy T....

I hope TJ Yeldon can prove to be as good as them two in upcoming years...

183 yards and a 48yd TD to Vincent Jackson....totally sucked.

Quote:Garrad sucked at the probowl, he showed why he didn't deserve to be there.
Pretty sure he was chucking it to V. Jackson every chance he got.

Quote:Yes. I watched for Garrard, and for everyone saying he didn't deserve to be there, he actually played pretty good. I forget which receiver he kept keying in on, but I remember he had a certain chemistry with someone. Might have to look that up.
Does anyone else wish they would do away with the pro bowl game and have some other type of event? Maybe like a skills challenge with live fan voting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7