Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pre-Season and Game Dates Leak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think these are the home dates but don't hold me to it:

Pre-season 1: August 19

Pre-season 2: August 27

Game 1: Sept 3

Game 2: Sept 24

Game 3: Oct 22

Game 4: Nov 12

Game 5: Dec 3

Game 6: Dec 9

Game 7: Dec 23

Quote:I think these are the home dates but don't hold me to it:

Thanks for posting. Looks like I may be in town for one preseason and three home games this year if these dates prove accurate. 
Quote:I think these are the home dates but don't hold me to it:

The NFL Season starts 1 week after Labor Day Weekend.  Labor Day is on September 4 so Week 1 of the NFL Season starts on Thursday Sept 7 - Sept 11.

The list you have above is FAKE NEWS !!!

If preseason week 2 is on thr 27th of august it's impossible for week 1 to be sep 3

Quote:If preseason week 2 is on thr 27th of august it's impossible for week 1 to be sep 3

Its probably week 4 preseason game. Season starts sep 7 with the thursday night game. 
It could be wildly inaccurate, too, don't make any plans based on it- it came from Tailgater's Parking info. They may have just taken last year's schedule and changed the dates as it does look similar to last year...and it's true, 9/3 couldn't be Week 1.

Quote:The NFL Season starts 1 week after Labor Day Weekend.  Labor Day is on September 4 so Week 1 of the NFL Season starts on Thursday Sept 7 - Sept 11.
Also, December 9 is a Saturday and I see no reason why the NFL would suddenly play a game on Saturday in the second week of December.
Quote:Also, December 9 is a Saturday and I see no reason why the NFL would suddenly play a game on Saturday in the second week of December.

And ask the Jaguars to play in it as well
The NFL does switch to Saturdays after regular season college ball is over. Not sure of the timing though.

Quote:Also, December 9 is a Saturday and I see no reason why the NFL would suddenly play a game on Saturday in the second week of December.

Now we know that schedule is a Hoax.  The NFL will not schedule a game on the same day as the ARMY / NAVY game.  I heard that a few years ago --- the NFL has agreed to keep that day sacred for the military.