Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We Gonna DIE! The World Ends today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Flashback to Jan. 27th 2006. Al Gore says we have 10 years to save the planet.

Algore: We Have Ten Years Left Before Earth Cooks

RUSH: Try this one from yesterday's stack. I don't know if you people know this or not, but Al Gore has been out at the Sundance Film Festival out there in Park City, Utah. This is one of Robert Redford's big do's, and apparently Al Gore is working on a movie that -- what is the name of this movie? Oh, that's right, "An Inconvenient Truth," and the movie will document his efforts to raise alarm on the effects of global warming, and so he brought Tipper and the kids out there.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2006/0...arth_cooks

I'm not dead yet. I think I'll go for a walk. I feel happy!

Quote:I'm not dead yet. I think I'll go for a walk. I feel happy!

He feels Haaaaaappppyy
Quote:He feels Haaaaaappppyy

The one thing that truly angers the Left, peopke who work hard and enjoy their lives.
Quote:The one thing that truly angers the Left, peopke who work hard and enjoy their lives.

Who gets angered by this? Looks like you are the one angered by "the left"
Quote:The one thing that truly angers the Left, peopke who work hard and enjoy their lives.

I don't know right from left, but I always enjoy a zinger with a typo.
Quote:I don't know right from left, but I always enjoy a zinger with a typo.

Ah tequila, is there anything you can't screw up?
Quote:Who gets angered by this? Looks like you are the one angered by "the left"

Visited an American college campus lately?

And yes, I despise the left.
Quote:Visited an American college campus lately?

And yes, I despise the left.

I think it's safe to say we have probably spent about an equal amount of time in American colleges...
Well if we're gonna die, bye bye pants!

Quote:I think it's safe to say we have probably spent about an equal amount of time in American colleges...

So...no then?
That actually would have been awesome for me. I wouldn't have spent all day on the crapper with a stomach bug. 

Actually what Al Gore said was that ten years were left before we would be powerless to do anything.  But don't let facts get in the way. Rush never does.

I'm a day late. Does that mean my post doesn't count?

Quote:I'm a day late. Does that mean my post doesn't count?

Ghost post^
Quote:So...no then?

Well obviously. I'm educated at British university's. Not sure what that's got to do anything? Are you even university educated?
So you have no concept of American indoctrination centers then.
Quote:So you have no concept of American indoctrination centers then.

You sound the most indoctrinated though and clearly have never attended one? The first thing you learn at university (In Britain anyway) is to argue both sides of a point before concluding. You just go around looking for statistics to twist to back up your politics. No scientist in their right mind goes in close minded, that's why science evolves.
Quote:You sound the most indoctrinated though and clearly have never attended one? The first thing you learn at university (In Britain anyway) is to argue both sides of a point before concluding. You just go around looking for statistics to twist to back up your politics. No scientist in their right mind goes in close minded, that's why science evolves.

Yep. What you have to understand about America is that there are only two political parties and they don't agree on anything. The republicans don't 'believe' in climate science because it runs counter to their idea that regulation is bad and business is good. Their entire platform is basically just corporate propaganda. And they eat it up, let me tell you. So much so that they will vilify scientists just doing their jobs and claim there issome conspiracy when the truth is self-evident if you just took an honest approach.
I think Sir Issac Newton had guessed around 2060.

Pages: 1 2