Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: If the Jaguars won the a Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What would you do? Would you cry? Would you go riot in the streets? Would you get blackout drunk? What would you do?
Eventually, I'd wake up from that dream I guess.

I would cry if they lost. If they won I would probably be super drunk and talking so much smack. 

I'd blame Bortles for that.

Since we run the same defense as Atlanta I'll just watch the first half. 

[Image: 2ytsjyh.jpg]
I would never stop talking trash for the rest of my life. Much like a current Cowboys fan
I'd rather win the B Superbowl....

I'd probably ignore the touchdowns that Blake threw, and focus on the Interception he threw in Week 3.

#BecauseJaguars

I'd be in America if we made it that far and would probably sell everything I own to celebrate for a few months before returning home.

If the Jacksonville Jaguars made it to the Super Bowl: by 904Funk.

It was a cool, brisk January evening in the city of Jacksonville,

The Jaguars were on the 4 yard line of the Raiders with :03 seconds remaining in the game.

The score was 33-27 for Oakland, Allen Robinson, and Blake Bortles had been the stars of the game, with Oakland's defense being their saving grace. 

This final play would be no different. The Jaguars huddle up with the crowd roaring at this point, once the huddle breaks the crowd settles some.

All the players get lined up, Blake takes the snap, quick 3 step drop, pumps left, and throws a fade to the right hitting Robinson in the hands. 

Robinson comes down with the ball with :00 on the clock, making the score 33-33. The crowd is dead silent as Meyers approaches the field.

Lines up for the kick....Time out Oakland, this is their 3rd, and final time out.

Jason takes a few practice swings while waiting, the play-clock starts counting as the game is on the line with this last play. 

Ball is snapped high to Nortman who catches the ball, and quickly gets it set for the kick. Meyers leg comes through like a pendulum as the ball hits the ground, soars into the air, and through the uprights!

100's of Raiders fans lower their heads in defeat as the Jacksonville fans erupt with the news of being in the Super Bowl.

Thousands of black, teal, gold jersey's can be seen flooding the field with one thought in mind, We made it.

*takes off VR equipment* "Man this [BAD WORD REMOVED] is good." 

Quote:What would you do? Would you cry? Would you go riot in the streets? Would you get blackout drunk? What would you do?

You do everything! First thing is pour up! Then u call ur boss and tell him u won't make it tomorrow.. Then proceed with the partying! Maybe even do something you never done before..One thing about it! You live it up! Because it can be the last time u do it again in your life..
Grab a net, run outside, and snag one of those flying pigs! :whistling:

Quote:What would you do? Would you cry? Would you go riot in the streets? Would you get blackout drunk? What would you do?

I think I'd be kind of disoriented, like totally confused about what just happened and how all my assumptions had been turned upside down, and everything I had hoped for regarding the Jags had come true and now what did I have left to hope for?   It would be like, here we are, now what?  And why am I not as happy as I thought I would be? 
I'd probably run through the streets naked, painted in black gold and teal, screaming crazy shhhhhh.

Find a new team to support.

(Just kidding.  Though oddly I quit being a Red Sox fan as soon as they won the world series)

Quote:[Image: 2ytsjyh.jpg]

Same.
Quote:Find a new team to support.

(Just kidding.  Though oddly I quit being a Red Sox fan as soon as they won the world series)
*Starts message board petition to oust 11th Dr as a Jags fan*
Quote:*Starts message board petition to oust 11th Dr as a Jags fan*

Seconded. Sorry brah
If the Jaguars won a Super Bowl, what would I do?

Turn off the Madden game and go outside.

Pages: 1 2 3