Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: BLAKE BORTLES DECLINED PRO BOWL INVITATION!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Seriously, stop it guys. I wanted him to go, but it's his decision. Thumb injury is why he didn't accept.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/CurtisDvorak'>Curtis Dvorak ‏@<b>CurtisDvorak</b> </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/CurtisDvorak/status/691811375547572227'>2h2 hours ago</a>

<p class="">Maybe I missed something...does everyone already know that Blake declined the pro bowl invite because of his thumb injury? <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#<b>Jaguars</b></a>

I never wanted Blake to go with a broken hand. That would have been stupid. Hopefully next year he will not need so many other QBs to back out or get hurt to play in it.

For Blake Bortles and the Jaguars,  his health is far more important moving forward than playing in an absolutely meaningless game in which a multitude of players have already backed out of the game.

Did I misread this or miss another post? I don't see what is linked above as stating he did decline it.

GO JAGS!!

Can someone explain why I am blocked from reading Ryan O'Halloran's tweets?

Quote:Can someone explain why I am blocked from reading Ryan O'Halloran's tweets?

You might have to ask him that,are you on twitter?
Quote:Can someone explain why I am blocked from reading Ryan O'Halloran's tweets?

Doesn't he have a public Twitter account?

If yes,  anyone can read the account.  
Whew, I feel better now that this came out

Probably the same reason you have me on your ignore list on this board...
How does Jaxson know before all of us?! Hahah
Quote:I never wanted Blake to go with a broken hand. That would have been stupid. Hopefully next year he will not need so many other QBs to back out or get hurt to play in it.
Hopefully he will be too busy preparing for the Super Bowl to play in the Pro Bowl.

Section 108.893 of the restraining order prolly..
This is ridiculous now. If Bortles, Brees and Rivers declined then that means Bridgewater and Winston were 13th and 14th choice...
Quote:This is ridiculous now. If Bortles, Brees and Rivers declined then that means Bridgewater and Winston were 13th and 14th choice...
I think you are going to get this more because they moved the Pro Bowl to the week before the Super Bowl.
They should move it to a week before the draft. Let guys heal up and gives us some football in the offseason.
They should just get rid of it
Quote:They should move it to a week before the draft. Let guys heal up and gives us some football in the offseason.
What's worse than getting an injury in a meaningless game after the season is over?

Getting an injury in a meaningless game 3 months before OTAs.
Quote:They should just get rid of it
I think there should be a college national champs VS the worst NFL team match.

That way bama fans could stop thinking their team would beat the Browns/tacks/Jags...
No need for Bortles to go hurt
I told people on here he wouldn't go even if he got asked. He has a broken thumb, why risk it.

Pages: 1 2 3