Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Are we still on the BBINT thing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Are we done with calling Bortles BBINT. Yea he threw 18 ints, go look at Brunell's ints, or Mannings, or Lucks. Yes he is going to throw picks and prob be always close to leading the league but he is a gamer.

Why oh why did you have to bring this back up?

We will never be over it if it is randomly being brought up, especially when it comes out of nowhere and when the Jaguars are already done playing for the season.

Why, why, why...............................................

Quote:Why oh why did you have to bring this back up?

We will never be over it if it is randomly being brought up, especially when it comes out of nowhere and when the Jaguars are already done playing for the season.

Why, why, why...............................................
he is right 
Y
Quote:Y

I eat there sometimes..
I think it's

BBTHROWNSANINTATTHEMOSTCRUSHINGTIMETOTOTALLYDEMORALIZETHEFANSANDENDANYCHANGETHISTEAMHADTOWINBECAUSETHECOACHREFUSEDTOUSEASCHEMETHATFITSHISDEFENSIVEPERSONNELANDTHEYCAN'TWINIFBBMAKESANYMISTAKES

At least, that's what I think every time it happens.

You haven't been here long have you? We never get over anything
He hasn't thrown an INT in 3 weeks. #proud
Only idiots called him that. 

Quote:Only idiots called him that. 

There's plenty of those around here.
Quote:Only idiots called him that. 
that's okay... there's always room for one more.
Who cares..
Quote:I eat there sometimes..
Doh!
He threw 35 TD's, many coming in garbage time. Of course we can overlook the 18 INT's!

Just dropping into this thread like...

[Image: ORETsvC.gif?noredirect]

Quote:He threw 35 TD's, many coming in garbage time. Of course we can overlook the 18 INT's!

Also many of those interceptions came in garbage time as well so please stop hating or go find another team because we don't need your type of garbage.
lol he threw maybe 4-5 ints in garbage time

[quote name="Doc Holliday904" post="686860" timestamp="1454113083"]lol he threw maybe 4-5 ints in garbage time[/qoute]

Well how many games we were blown out this year? For people to mention garbage time when it come to Blake bortles we were in many games in the 4th quarter. I guess some of your people will be happy with Chad Henne at qb.
Quote:He threw 35 TD's, many coming in garbage time. Of course we can overlook the 18 INT's!

"Many?"  I'd like to hear all these TDs he threw in garbage time, because I counted 3 (2 against NE, one against NO) that came when the game was completely out of reach, and there was maybe a handful more that put us within a TD in the final 2 minutes.  I don't see how you could argue he threw any more than 5 "garbage time" TDs, and I wouldn't define that as many.
Quote:"Many?"  I'd like to hear all these TDs he threw in garbage time, because I counted 3 (2 against NE, one against NO) that came when the game was completely out of reach, and there was maybe a handful more that put us within a TD in the final 2 minutes.  I don't see how you could argue he threw any more than 5 "garbage time" TDs, and I wouldn't define that as many.

Man, I so agree with you and if I didn't know any better this fanbase would rather have Bridgewater than him and it amazes me. Lol. I wonder if raider fans is treating Derek Carr like we treat blake?
Pages: 1 2 3