Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Do you think Bortles would be MVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think Blake Bortles would be in the MVP talk if the Jaguars won 12 games?

If we based it off his numbers alone without record, I think he is comparable to Newton.

Took the Jags to 12 wins, oh it would be unanimous.

I doubt it to be honest.
If we won 12 games Blake's stats would have been much worse...so no it still would have been Cam.

Quote:Do you think Blake Bortles would be in the MVP talk if the Jaguars won 12 games?

If we based it off his numbers alone without record, I think he is comparable to Newton.

Jaguar players are NOT allowed to win MVP awards.

I thought everybody already knew this.
Quote:If we won 12 games Blake's stats would have been much worse...so no it still would have been Cam.

That's a good point.   I doubt most people understand that.  
Why even bring it up. We have less than half of 12 wins lol. When we get there, then we can discuss. We are far away from that. I see us getting 8/9 wins at best next season.

Is it hypothetical Monday in this joint? 

No.

Why
He might get pro bowl consideration but would lose out to 8 other QBs.

#becausejaguars

If the Blakers plays lights out perfect ball, JJ Watt dies horrifically alongside Cam Newton and Beckham Jr in a gruesome hover board stunt being filmed for ESPN, a bear poops squarely within the confines of the woods, and a tree is recorded falling in those woods by a hidden microphone while no one is there, can the Jags actually win 12 games?

That's the real hypothetical.

Blake Bortles will never win a MVP under Gus Bradley.
Quote:Blake Bortles will never win a MVP under Gus Bradley.

Sadly, you might be right. Lol
I have a head ache
Yes. 

People don't care about your numbers when your O line is ranked #31, your scoring defense is #31, your running game is #26, your head coach is #32, and your kicker is #31. Bortles needs help.

If we win 5 out of the next 14 super bowls, will Bortles be considered the best QB ever?