Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jake From State Farm Found Dead In Apartment Bedroom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jake From State Farm Found Dead In Apartment Bedroom

<b>NEW YORK</b> – It is being reported that ‘Jake From State Farm’ was reportedly found dead in his apartment bedroom Saturday night. According to authorities, Jake was killed by his wife after finding him in bed with another woman.

http://tmznewsonline.net/jake-from-state...t-bedroom/

Wearing khakis?
Mrs. Jake: "Who are you in bed with?!"

Jake: "Lily from AT&T."

Mrs. Jake" "Lily from AT&T at 3 in the morning? WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?"

Lily: "...nothing."

Mrs. Jake: "She looks amazing."

Jake: "Well, she should because she's a hot chick."

Damn...Jakes wife has a serious attitude problem.
Almost like it's fake.

lol I came across TMZ News Online before, they're a fake news site, just have to take a look at their headlines

Snopes.com must pay a fee to The Drifter for providing site visits.

Y'all making me rich.......... :teehee:

Quote:Y'all making me rich.......... :teehee:

It looks like they got you on this one Drifter.

Hey, with as many weird and crazy news story threads that you start, it was bound to happen.
I heard he was banging the Progressive chick.
Quote:It looks like they got you on this one Drifter.

Hey, with as many weird and crazy news story threads that you start, it was bound to happen.

Next time you should Discount Doublecheck
Quote:Next time you should Discount Doublecheck

Like a good neighbor.
Jake from State Farm is an actual guy. A buddy of mine frequents a watering hole in Bloomington where he tends bar on the side part time. He's died a few times according to the interwebs, so much so that they periodically hold an Irish wake where he serves all the beverages.
Quote:Jake from State Farm is an actual guy.
And here I thought "he" was actually an android version of AmeliaAIsland.
Quote:And here I thought "he" was actually an android version of AmeliaAIsland.

He's more like the Conehead version of that commercial.
You know, I often wonder how much of that treatment people like Aaron Rodgers get in public. People banging on windows or hollering at you for some attention would get old in a hurry. I'd have to have a big pile of money to cry on to put up with it.

Quote:Like a good neighbor.
...State farm will overprice their premiums......
Quote:You know, I often wonder how much of that treatment people like Aaron Rodgers get in public. People banging on windows or hollering at you for some attention would get old in a hurry. I'd have to have a big pile of money to cry on to put up with it.
I'm sure it's like Troy Aikman in that beer commercial, tired of people asking him to throw them a pass and unwilling to comply, but polite about it at the same time. I just can't see guys like Aaron Rodgers or Cam Newton teeing off on a fan.