Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Josh Gordon applies for reinstatement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meanwhile in Oklahoma:

[Image: CAuVXWCW4AInCSZ.jpg]

Quote:Meanwhile in Oklahoma:

Coulda sworn I saw that dude on the corner of 95 and University holding up a piece of cardboard with writing on it.
Quote:Coulda sworn I saw that dude on the corner of 95 and University holding up a piece of cardboard with writing on it.

That's funny because I saw him driving down Phillips highway the other day cruising for a "date".

[Image: WO8otJp.png]
This means we can start Blackmon threads again right?!?!
Quote:This means we can start Blackmon threads again right?!?!

Man, I hope so! I've got some real zingers about being an alkie that I'm just dyin' to use!
I swear to drunk I'm not God!
They need to sign the 6'9 guy next to Blackmon in the photo.  Maybe he can play LT.

Blackmon should be embarrassed dressing like that in the Wynn.

Rumor is Josh Gordon IS Justin Blackmon in disguise.

Quote:Meanwhile in Oklahoma:

Beat me too it, dude havent even tried to come back
Quote:Beat me too it, dude havent even tried to come back
It's kind of tough to do when you keep getting into hot water like this.
Blackmon in hot water? Doubt it..

More like hot vodka..
Just wait guys. The receiving corps is gonna be ELITE once Blackmon gets back.

AROB

BLACKMON

HURNS

JULIUS THOMAS

Drool! Just wait guys!
[Image: Jacksonville-Jaguars-Funny-Madden-Cover-...ugshot.png]

Hicken and Prosser were talking about Josh Gordon this morning and saying that what he's done doesn't seem to be life threatening things and distanced what he's done when comparing him to Blackmon.  From what I've seen he has very similar issues to Blackmon, very little control in staying away from drugs/alcohol and the things that got him into the treatment program.

He's a great athlete so I hope he surrounded himself with the right people and was able to get better, but if we're using his history as a guide, its not looking too positive.

I am sure the Browns aren't thrilled with Manziel and Gordon trying to keep each other on the straight and arrow.  If Gordon is reinstated, it would not shock me to see Gordon released or traded, if they can find a partner.  The Browns have been burned with him just too many times, and have heard the "I've changed" rhetoric before.  It will be interesting to see his situation play out.