Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Family Values Palin Endorses...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes. The one who preached family values has used her slick,opportunistic ways to hop on Donald's limo wagon. The guy who dissed McCain, who took Mizz Rogue under his wing, has her support.

Meanwhile, her family and their values have had another birth with someone else, lawsuit, arrest.... You get the picture.

No one is perfect and cannot control everything in their household...however...don't preach family values while your main focus is focused on yourself. Her loyalty is to one person only.

Saturday Night Live is licking their chops however.
Man, take a breath. You sound angry.
He took a shot at McCain. That was probably all she needed to hear to swoon over the guy.

Also, Palin endorsing Trump gets her name back out there. Palin endorsing Cruz, Carson or Huckabee (who she's probably closest to politically)? Not so much, and if there's one thing we should have learned by now about Sarah Palin, it's that she is an attention whore.

Pretty smart move. I don't personally care for her, but by doing this Trump has out-maneuvered arch rival Ted Cruz.

Ted Cruz has been in the media attacking Donald Trump about his lack of conservative and Christian values, calling him a progressive, fake conservative, Democrat, whatever. Ted has also surged to a tie with Donald in Iowa. Ted Cruz has said about Palin that she "Knows a true conservative and how to pick a winner.", because she helped him win his senate seat. By Donald Trump taking her public endorsement, he has basically destroyed Ted Cruz's argument against him and created a monsoon of new media attention. Not only that, the Cruz campaign insulted her while this was just a rumor, causing a political backlash forcing Ted Cruz to issue an apology, making him look weak. Iowa is also a very evangelical state with strong tea party ties. By receiving Sarah Palins endorsement, who has very strong ties with evangelicals and the tea party, Donald Trump stands to gain those type of supporters, who were potentially supporting Cruz.

Now moderates and independents are NOT fans of Sarah Palin, which is obvious. However, since this is just an endorsement and not a cabinet position, it can be expected that this event will easily be forgotten in the following months. In my opinion, this was an intelligent move to help him win the Iowa caucus and nothing more.

Quote:Now moderates and independents are NOT fans of Sarah Palin, which is obvious. However, since this is just an endorsement and not a cabinet position, it can be expected that this event will easily be forgotten in the following months. In my opinion, this was an intelligent move to help him win the Iowa caucus and nothing more.
Didn't Trump say something about Palin being his running mate? Not going to phrase that as anything more than a question because I only recall seeing it one place, and I only glanced at it for a quarter-second or so.
Quote:Didn't Trump say something about Palin being his running mate? Not going to phrase that as anything more than a question because I only recall seeing it one place, and I only glanced at it for a quarter-second or so.

No, I think it was cabinet position.  
Quote:Didn't Trump say something about Palin being his running mate? Not going to phrase that as anything more than a question because I only recall seeing it one place, and I only glanced at it for a quarter-second or so.

He said he would consider her for a cabinet position some time ago. This is just an endorsement. If he does offer her a cabinet position before he is elected, well I guess we will see what happens. That COULD be damaging. Have cabinet positions other than VP ever been announced before a candidate has been elected, though?
Palin, a cabinet position? Geeezuss. She should head back to Wasilla and clean her closets. She bailed on McCain, her family...yet people still respect her? Amazing.

If Trump lets her do one one one interviews in support of him, he's screwed.

Trump just called George Will a goofy looking, not too smart guy. But Palin is the bright one. Can't stop laughing.

This from his last stump in Oklahoma.
Quote:Palin, a cabinet position? Geeezuss. She should head back to Wasilla and clean her closets. She bailed on McCain, her family...yet people still respect her? Amazing.

If Trump lets her do one one one interviews in support of him, he's screwed.

Trump just called George Will a goofy looking, not too smart guy. But Palin is the bright one. Can't stop laughing.

This from his last stump in Oklahoma.

George Will is a goof, though. I am not saying Palin is a scholar, but she sure as hell knows how to fire up a crowd. Everything she said reinforces Trump's message with high energy.

What makes you say she bailed on McCain and her family?
Mccains people threw her under the bus in a way that forever scarred my respect for him.
Quote:Mccains people threw her under the bus in a way that forever scarred my respect for him.
She kind of deserved it after turning McCain's campaign into the Sarah Palin Nationwide Sideshow Tour.
Quote:She kind of deserved it after turning McCain's campaign into the Sarah Palin Nationwide Sideshow Tour.

If McCain wasn't a lame duck candidate with zero charisma he might have prevented that. McCain never had a chance against Obama, Palin or not. It just wasn't going to happen.
McCain wasn't a lame duck candidate.

Quote:McCain wasn't a lame duck candidate.

[Image: 3s3k1d.jpg]
It is in no way shocking Trumpettes love Palin's endorsement of their boy. So much for Trump's vow to stock his administration with winners...the best and brightest.

It just keeps getting better and better.

If you don't mind losing a few minutes of your life that you'll never get back, try deciphering Grizzly Mom's endorsement speech.

Quote:It is in no way shocking Trumpettes love Palin's endorsement of their boy. So much for Trump's vow to stock his administration with winners...the best and brightest.

It just keeps getting better and better.

If you don't mind losing a few minutes of your life that you'll never get back, try deciphering <a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/20/sarah-palins-rambling-remarkable-and-at-times-hard-to-understand-endorsement-of-donald-trump/'>Grizzly Mom's endorsement speech.</a>

^Hillary has spoken..
What's the difference between Sarah Palin and a scorching case of herpes? Lipstick. This woman is gonna keep coming back every election cycle. Thanks America!
This Palin endorsement has backfired imo.  I can only speak for people I know who think like me.

If anyone could make me like Trump less it's an endorsement by Palin.

Quote:George Will is a goof, though. I am not saying Palin is a scholar, but she sure as hell knows how to fire up a crowd. Everything she said reinforces Trump's message with high energy.

What makes you say she bailed on McCain and her family?
IMO..... McCain was put down, insulted by Trump. McCain clearly does not support him. Palin doesn't care. IF Cruz,Rubio had Trumps lead, she would've endorsed them.

Her family? Theyre on their own. They are as dysfunctional as Honey Boo Boo clan. She hasn't been there. She has been in the bottom 48 advancing her career, while her family is in shambles. She doesn't care. She is the one espousing family values. That's why I mention this.

I've read every pro and con book about her, including hers. She's a self promoting wannabe. Problem is, she isn't qualified.

Personally, I can't respect someone who quits their political position when things got tough.

All looks, make up and talk. Zero substance.

Just my take. If I had ANY leanings toward Trump, this recent love fest has turned me off.

Again, just my 2 cents.

As far as firing up a crowd, there are many " leaders" who fired up crowds. In fact Trump has been compared to one .
Pages: 1 2 3