Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Can anyone identify this? (Conspiracy theories welcome)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, my brother and sister inlaw were sailing out of Miami today and ssaw this. Plain white Jet with no marking whatsoever.

Notice the lack of windows too.

[Image: WPlane.jpg]

It's the plane Obama uses to bring in all of the Islamic extremists and zombies when you're not looking.  Git yer bunker ready. 

Sorry.... could't help myself.  :teehee:  I'd guess it's a cargo plane that hasn't gotten it's fancy logo wrapping yet or is due new graphics.
A pretty common thing with a brief check on the web. They could be cargo or military planes domestically or abroad.
Looks an awful lot like a low-quality picture of a 747-200 freighter with winglets added.

[Image: 0aedb41.jpg]

No tinfoil hats needed on this one.

*Edit: Check that, the longer engine cowls suggest that it's actually a 747-400 freighter. Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Maybe it's carrying black helicopters? Tongue

I can identify it as not a passenger flight.
They're coming to pick ya up Drifter..
That's mine. I order the base model so it's a plain plane. It has no a/c either, and only AM radio. Manual transmission. Quick shifts are required during takeoff.

Just in time for the new X-Files series...

Quote:That's mine. I order the base model so it's a plain plane. It has no a/c either, and only AM radio. Manual transmission. Quick shifts are required during takeoff.
Rolling that window up and down is a chore at 35,000 ft.
Quote:That's mine. I order the base model so it's a plain plane. It has no a/c either, and only AM radio. Manual transmission. Quick shifts are required during takeoff.

At least you can join the 5 Mile High Club with privacy.
Quote:Rolling that window up and down is a chore at 35,000 ft.

It really comes in handy during visits to Sonic.
Quote:At least you can join the 5 Mile High Club with privacy.

As well as the 1 Mile High Club, the 1.1 Mile High Club, the 1.2 Mile High Club...
Test flight of the world's largest drone?

Quote:As well as the 1 Mile High Club, the 1.1 Mile High Club, the 1.2 Mile High Club...

Who are you trying to kid? 1 mile, you're asking for landing instructions 45 seconds after takeoff.

Well, with the manual you can at least push start it if the battery dies. You and a whole lot of your friends.
No call sign on the tail seems weird.
I can't tell you what it IS... but here's a list of what it is NOT..

A bird

A car

A flying pig

A skateboard

Cheese
Quote:Who are you trying to kid? 1 mile, you're asking for landing instructions 45 seconds after takeoff.

Referred to in the aviation world as a 'touch and go'.
Makes me wish Fargin was still around. He was our aviation expert

At first glance I thought it was a potato.

But I'm really drunk.

Hey...it's already 8:30.