Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Conference Championship Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know you are all excited about next week. Four teams, two games, one day. So let's get to it.

AFC Championship: New England Patriots @ Denver Broncos, 3:00 on CBS

NFC Championship: Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers, 6:30 on FOX

If the Patriots and Panthers win, Super Bowl 50 will be a rematch of an earlier Super Bowl that was played in Houston. It was the only Super Bowl Carolina played in. New England won that game.

I think New England will beat Denver, but am not sure about the Arizona/Carolina game. They are both good matchups.

GO BRONCOS and GO PANTHERS!

3 of the 4 QBs playing this weekend were selected #1 in the draft, and the 4th QB is the greatest draft steal in NFL history and one of the greatest QBs in NFL history.

Quote:3 of the 4 QBs playing this weekend were selected #1 in the draft, and the 4th QB is the greatest draft steal in NFL history and one of the greatest QBs in NFL history.

Also both NFC championship game quarterbacks are Heisman Trophy winners for the first time in NFL history.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...an-history

Hopefully its a Pats/Cards Superbowl.
Quote:Hopefully its a Pats/Cards Superbowl.

will not happen
Quote:will not happen

The Cardinals actually have a good chance of winning Sunday. I just don't see an upset coming in Denver.

Pats V Cards SB for me.