Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brady vs Manning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What a great matchup for potentially Manning's last game.

Go Denver!
Go Denver!  They beat the Patriots once this year.  I think they can do it again.

All those ducks I saw Manning throw today, I dont see him keeping up with Brady. 

I hope Brady gets another ring 

Quote:All those ducks I saw Manning throw today, I dont see him keeping up with Brady. 

Sick 

NFC is winning the Super Bowl this year anyway.  No way do any of these AFC teams beat the Panthers or Cardinals.
Quote:Sick

NFC is winning the Super Bowl this year anyway. No way do any of these AFC teams beat the Panthers or Cardinals.

My moneys on the Pats.
I hope this is the last Brady vs Manning Playoff/Title game.

After a decade and a half of this,, I'm so ready to see something else.

Kind of interesting/telling that the last 3 surviving AFC QBs in the playoffs this year were:

Brady

Manning

Big Ben

Big surprise (rolls eyes)
I really don't want Carolina to win. I just don't like Cam

I'd rather Brady win another ring.

I'd love to see Cam win a ring.  Him or Larry Fitzgerald.  

I'd rather see the tacks win a ring than Tom Brady.

Denver is going to get dismantled.
err the only afc championship i didn't want to see

I just can't wait until these guys leave the NFL. It's effectively been Manning vs Brady vs Roethlisberger for most of the last 2 decades. 13 out of the last 15 superbowls have featured one of those 3 guys. I'm honestly tired of it.
Quote:I really don't want Carolina to win. I just don't like Cam

I'd rather Brady win another ring.
Cards please
Quote:All those ducks I saw Manning throw today, I dont see him keeping up with Brady.

This and this.

Manning was doing his classic diet choke commercial. His defense and the steelers banged up offense is the reason why they won. Brady and Belichick is a much tougher opponent.
I said it early in the season and I stand by saying that the cards are the team to beat.
My preseason Superb Owl pick was Denver vs. Arizona.

I hope it happens. I really wouldn't mind seeing Manning go out with a ring.

I also feel like Manning will play better next week.
Make that 14/16 superbowls
Even if I was not a Broncos fan, I would root for Denver because I am sick and tired of New England dominating the AFC. I am looking forward to when the Patriots are not playoff contenders. Plus I don't like Bill Belicheat and Tom Brady.

The thread title rules out discussions about the NFC game, so you will have to wait on my opinions about that one.

Brady is still great Peyton used to be. Broncos lose.
Would rather see ISIS go out there and win a ring than the Pats again
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5