Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Arizona Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers NFC Championship Game Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Seriously, Arizona Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers for the NFC Championship. Raise your hand if you ever thought you'd be saying that.

Quote:Seriously, Arizona Cardinals vs. Carolina Panthers for the NFC Championship. Raise your hand if you ever thought you'd be saying that.
I called for zona to make it to the super bowl in preseason
I'll be happy with either in SB, Cardinals maybe by a hair. Just beat the patriots, Broncos or steelers. So tired of those 3 teams in the SB.
Quote:I called for zona to make it to the super bowl in preseason

I called Broncos-Cardinals.
Amelia's programming must have forgotten to make a thread

Carson Palmer needs to play much better than he did against Green Bay if Arizona is going to have a realistic chance at winning this game.   

I think there should be a rule it is not official unless the "Send" button is clicked after midnight on game day. That is why Amelia always beats me to it - he does not care what time it is.

This will be the first time in the Super Bowl era that two Heisman Trophy winning QBs faced each other in an NFL playoff game as starters.  

Man....the heat I took on this board for claiming we were a good team and Cam is a top 5 QB before our week 1 game. Welp....

This thread is officially unofficial because it was not started on game day. I don't like it at all. It would be much easier to have a thread about both conference games anyway, so that was what I started.

Quote:Man....the heat I took on this board for claiming we were a good team and Cam is a top 5 QB before our week 1 game. Welp....

He's so bad they turned him and Peyton into game managers. The only reason these teams are where they are is the defenses
Quote:He's so bad they turned him and Peyton into game managers. The only reason these teams are where they are is the defenses

So the QB of the #1 scoring offense and league MVP is a game manager? Lol....  #GoodCall
Quote:So the QB of the #1 scoring offense and league MVP is a game manager? Lol.... #GoodCall

161 yards 1 td. He is not the mvp that is disrespect to the better qbs (Palmer and Brady) and also Arron Donald. You stop the run game u stop the panthers
Quote:So the QB of the #1 scoring offense and league MVP is a game manager? Lol.... #GoodCall

161 yards 1 td. He is not the mvp that is disrespect to the better qbs (Palmer and Brady) and also Arron Donald. You stop the run game u stop the panthers

Quote:161 yards 1 td. He is not the mvp that is disrespect to the better qbs (Palmer and Brady) and also Arron Donald. You stop the run game u stop the panthers

Maybe you should tell that to the coaches of the 16 teams we've beaten. Seriously....just stop. 
Quote:This thread is officially unofficial because it was not started on game day. I don't like it at all. It would be much easier to have a thread about both conference games anyway, so that was what I started.

I'd rather keep them separate, personally.  Discuss each game on their own.

This thread feels official and has three asterisks.

I say it is official.
Cam Newton is a pretty clear and solid choice for MVP.  He's a fantastic player and he's continuing to get better.
Quote:I'd rather keep them separate, personally.  Discuss each game on their own.

This thread feels official and has three asterisks.

I say it is official.

Very well then; next year I will do something different. But for now I will just stay out of the discussion.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7