Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Carson Campaign Finance Chair Quits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/be...orm-217575

"Ben Carson's national finance chairman Dean Parker resigned Thursday amid questions about his use of campaign funds and criticism from Carson allies and donors."

i said it before and I'll say it again.  I don't know why anyone thinks being a great neurosurgeon qualifies someone to be President of the United States.  And here is more evidence: the mismanagement of his own campaign. 

He's done. His staffers and supporters are jumping ship faster than first-class passengers left the Titanic.

Yet its rand Paul being excluded from the debate? rand is easily a more serious candidate carson or christe
Quote:Yet its rand Paul being excluded from the debate? rand is easily a more serious candidate carson or christe

or Kasich or even Bush, really. I think it is a mistake for him to skip the undercard, though.

Quote:Yet its rand Paul being excluded from the debate? rand is easily a more serious candidate carson or christe

The reason I would want Rand Paul in the debate is that he has an actual contrasting opinion to the other guys.  I'm not sure I agree with his opinions, but I have to respect the fact that he has some real intellectual heft to his positions.  There might be an actual debate with him in there, and not just a question and answer session.  Exclude him and you exclude the entire libertarian wing of the party. 
They should have answered the phone surveys
Quote:The reason I would want Rand Paul in the debate is that he has an actual contrasting opinion to the other guys.  I'm not sure I agree with his opinions, but I have to respect the fact that he has some real intellectual heft to his positions.  There might be an actual debate with him in there, and not just a question and answer session.  Exclude him and you exclude the entire libertarian wing of the party. 

Pretty much how I feel, seems like the Republican party is working hard to exclude libertarians hopefully more and more start supporting the Libertarian party in response.