Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Piers Morgan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are the general thoughts on this guy?

I personally hate him.

Speaking of Brits in America I see Ricky Gervais didn't endear himself to some American folk this week... I love that guy, he's so dry and deadpan. 

Comes across as an uppity , better than you, tea and crumpet weinerboy. Snobbish wanker who thinks he's royalty. But other than that he's ok.... As long as he stays there.

You guys gave us some of the best music...and then put him and Simon Cowell on us. Ruined your rep..lol
Quote:Comes across as an uppity , better than you, tea and crumpet weinerboy. Snobbish wanker who thinks he's royalty. But other than that he's ok.... As long as he stays there.

You guys gave us some of the best music...and then put him and Simon Cowell on us. Ruined your rep..lol
Haha yeah sorry about that.
I think Jeremy Clarkson had the right idea.

Not a Clarkson fan myself.. but that endeared me to him a little more.

JC is much more tolerable to me than PM.

He's a blowhard. Full of himself. He thinks that what he says and thinks is the golden rule.

I despise his on-air persona, and he's one of those people where you just know that who they are on the air is who they are off the air, like Hannity or Maddow (two other people I can't stand).

Peirs Morgan is an absolute joke.

Ricky Gervais on the other hand is absolutely hilarious. If you don't like his comedy, well, then you just aren't cool.

An insufferable gas bag that still pissed the Brits lost the war in 1781

Piers Morgan is like a poor man's Hugh Grant. Ricky Gervais is awesome. Zero "ducks" given. I highly recommend the film "The Invention of Lying" If you haven't seen it.
Quote:Piers Morgan is like a poor man's Hugh Grant. Ricky Gervais is awesome. Zero "ducks" given. I highly recommend the film "The Invention of Lying" If you haven't seen it.

Cemetery Junction is better.

Typically British humour.
I still have my guns so I suppose he is crying and whining wherever he is at the moment.

Nothing gets me reaching for the clicker faster than the sound of his voice.

Ricky Gervais is a treasure, and more than balances out inflicting Morgan upon us.