Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lonzie Found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Finally, the piece of piss admits he dumped the body in a trash heap. So sad and sickening. He needs to stay in prison, and so does Lonna, " mother of the year".

When she does get out,eventually, hopefully she won't have any more kids. Sterilization comes to mind.

At least there's closure.
I say throw them both in the male general population at Raiford.

His life needs taken from him, just like he took Lonzie's and she needs to rot in prison..
Sad business. And what inmates who have harmed children face in prison is a much better payoff than death. If you're into that sort of thing. I'm conflicted on that to be honest. I'm not into men butt raping (or worse) other men as a punishment, but it's somewhat hard to not have a problem with it when it comes to someone who has done terrible things to children.

Judge me if you want but at least I'm honest.
OK, apparently that was a local story

I just read the details

They need a punishment worse than death

Life in solitary

locked down 23 hours a day

People like these two are what the death penalty is for. There's no rehabilitaitng them hang them from the rafters and let them rot
Quote:People like these two are what the death penalty is for. There's no rehabilitaitng them hang them from the rafters and let them rot

This.. Why let them sit in prison and us tax payers have to pay for the rest of their lives?
Quote:This.. Why let them sit in prison and us tax payers have to pay for the rest of their lives?

Exactally I view prision or advocate it should be a place of rehabilitation. I don't see the purpose in adult time out. Someone breaks the law is convicted ok send them to prison to be rehabilitated once out if its done right they should be productive members of society. If a crime is so horrible you can't rehibiltate them, teach them why it was wrong and correct the behavior what's the point? Those crimes only call for one option permenant removal from society.
Quote:This.. Why let them sit in prison and us tax payers have to pay for the rest of their lives?

Because the death penalty costs the state more money than life in prison.
Quote:Because the death penalty costs the state more money than life in prison.

How sad is that?

Because of the exhorbant apeal process and end of life care we offer. These two dirt bags should just get the good old fashioned hanging on the front steps 10 minutes after the gavel declares guilty.
Just because you can make a baby doesn't mean you are fit to be a parent. Wackos fired her almost immediately after this happened. When a strip club fires you for knowing you neglect your kid, you are pretty much at rock bottom.

Quote:How sad is that?

I'll pull the switch...and I'll pay $50 to do it. Solved.
Quote:  

I've got a feeling the general population at the prison is going to take care of Reuben.
 I wonder if she knew the kid was dead before she went to work that night. According to the reports she and Ebron had an argument over the bruising of the kid's head and discharge of fluid from his ear. Apparently she knew something serious was wrong but left the kid in his care and went to work. That is sick.

Bring back Chinese water torture.

Regards..................the Chiefjag

Quote:Exactally I view prision or advocate it should be a place of rehabilitation. I don't see the purpose in adult time out. Someone breaks the law is convicted ok send them to prison to be rehabilitated once out if its done right they should be productive members of society. If a crime is so horrible you can't rehibiltate them, teach them why it was wrong and correct the behavior what's the point? Those crimes only call for one option permenant removal from society.

Prison is a place of punishment. If you know you did wrong in killing your kid and are penitent and won't ever do it again should there not still be a repercussion? 
Lot more to this story than has come out.

I bet a whole lot of you would be changing your tune, or will be, when and if the story comes out.

Or maybe not....some are just bloodthirsty who aren't really interested in truth or justice to begin with.  Even if it did/does, they'd rather ignore it and turn a blind eye.

The most interesting aspects may be yet to come.   

Quote:  

Question:  What would give you the right- individually and personally- to take someone else's life?
Quote:Question:  What would give you the right- individually and personally- to take someone else's life?

Justice.

By the same token, what would give you the right to confine them to a 6x6 cell for the rest of their life?

Quote:Lot more to this story than has come out.

I bet a whole lot of you would be changing your tune, or will be, when and if the story comes out.

Or maybe not....some are just bloodthirsty who aren't really interested in truth or justice to begin with. Even if it did/does, they'd rather ignore it and turn a blind eye.

The most interesting aspects may be yet to come.

Well,what's the story?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5