Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So looks like I'm moving to Titans country....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Currently in Bucs land, have a potential job offer in southwestern Virginia, right by the Tennessee/NC borders.

Excited to get out of Florida and for the new job. Not looking forward to seeing Titans crap everywhere. At least I'll be able to go to the Jags game there every year.
May God have mercy on your soul...

But congrats on the new job!! :thumbsup:
Damn, I'm losing my Skyway jump buddy. Who am I going to jump with when Bortles throws his first preseason interception?
Quote:Currently in Bucs land, have a potential job offer in southwestern Virginia, right by the Tennessee/NC borders.

Excited to get out of Florida and for the new job. Not looking forward to seeing Titans crap everywhere. At least I'll be able to go to the Jags game there every year.
You won't see much Titans stuff if you're living in SW VA.  Probably more Panthers or Redskins stuff.
In life sometimes you have to take the good (a new job, a fresh start) with the bad (surrounded by tacks crap).

Also, when you do actually meet married people in your new area, don't assume that they weren't related to each other somewhere down the family tree.

Good luck to you.

Quote:Damn, I'm losing my Skyway jump buddy. Who am I going to jump with when Bortles throws his first preseason interception?

Hahaha just give me about 12 hours to meet you there
Quote:You won't see much Titans stuff if you're living in SW VA. Probably more Panthers or Redskins stuff.

I can deal with Panthers.
Quote:I can deal with Panthers.

Seeing Cams Cheshire grin plastered all over the place would make me want to punch a kitten!!
Quote:I can deal with Panthers.

Lol, seeing Panthers stuff pop up even around Jacksonville makes me laugh.  You rarely saw any of it, but after Christmas it's sprouted up...shocking!

I didn't know a neighbor not far from me was a Panther fan until their yard flag popped up the day after Christmas.
Beautiful part of the country. When I retire it'll either be on the sc/nc/tn area or wyoming
Quote:Not looking forward to seeing Titans crap everywhere.

I'm 100 miles from Nashville, 50 from Chattanooga. I wouldn't worry about that, especially away from Nashville.

Now if Volunteer Orange gives you the headache it does me, be prepared.

As others have stated, you won't be in tack territory. More Redskins fans around there.

Regards................the Chiefjag

You'll need a pair of these:

[Image: homepage.jpg]

And make sure to stop by the local supercuts and ask for the latest hair cut:

[Image: Emo-Mullet-Hairstyle-13.jpg]
So I've been here almost 3 months. I love the new job, the mountain scenery is great, and this summer has been nothing compared to FL (especially how hot it is right now)

Definitely mostly Vol or VT fans around. Which is fine, I don't see much NFL gear, but it is usually Titans when I do... unfortunately.

Right now I just can't wait for Fall and Winter.

Quote:You'll need a pair of these:

[Image: homepage.jpg]

And make sure to stop by the local supercuts and ask for the latest hair cut:

[Image: Emo-Mullet-Hairstyle-13.jpg]

You see more of that here in rural FL TBH...
Quote:So I've been here almost 3 months. I love the new job, the mountain scenery is great, and this summer has been nothing compared to FL (especially how hot it is right now)

Definitely mostly Vol or VT fans around. Which is fine, I don't see much NFL gear, but it is usually Titans when I do... unfortunately.

Right now I just can't wait for Fall and Winter.

Yep, one thing, moving outta Florida and going North, is that it's A LOT cooler usually.
I'm moving too.  From St. Johns County, all the way back to Mandarin.

Quote:You won't see much Titans stuff if you're living in SW VA.  Probably more Panthers or Redskins stuff.
This.
Did you take a lady-friend up there with you?

If not, oh boy… 

Quote:Did you take a lady-friend up there with you?

If not, oh boy… 

My wife lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4