Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: SI swimsuit issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SI reports Rhonda Rousey will wear nothing but body paint in the 2016 issue.

[Image: CYHgU8rWQAAbiKN.png]

Who will be the first to ask the most obvious question?

What's the most obvious question?
Quote:What's the most obvious question?

It's an interrogative statement likely to be presented by a majority of people. Do I have to explain everything?
Quote:It's an interrogative statement likely to be presented by a majority of people. Do I have to explain everything?

That's obvious.
Quote:It's an interrogative statement likely to be presented by a majority of people. Do I have to explain everything?

You don't have to be so obviously mean about it!!
Uhhh Im lost

Quote:What's the most obvious question?

I'm glad somebody else asked.
Quote:You don't have to be so obviously mean about it!!

Sorry. I wasn't trying to sound mean. I was like, you know, (awkwardly scuffs ground with toe) goofing around.
Quote:Sorry. I wasn't trying to sound mean. I was like, you know, (awkwardly scuffs ground with toe) goofing around.

Guilt...it is such a useful tool! :whistling:
Quote:I'm glad somebody else asked.

And we still don't have an answer!! Lol
Quote:Guilt...it is such a useful tool! :whistling:

Dammit. A guy can't get pity anywhere these days.
Quote:Dammit. A guy can't get pity anywhere these days.

Hehe...poor baby.
Quote:Hehe...poor baby.

Just for that, I'm not going to tell you what the obvious question is that is so, er, obviously obvious.
She could put your head in a scissor lock and squeeze the breath out of ya if you're not "doing things" correctly.. No thanks..
Quote:Just for that, I'm not going to tell you what the obvious question is that is so, er, obviously obvious.

That's because you don't know either! You're not fooling anyone!! Tongue
Quote:She could put your head in a scissor lock and squeeze the breath out of ya if you're not "doing things" correctly.. No thanks..

Not really an appealing quality.... :no:
Quote:She could put your head in a scissor lock and squeeze the breath out of ya if you're not "doing things" correctly.. No thanks..

Do it right or die trying, I say.
hmm i wonder if she's a man

Quote:hmm i wonder if she's a man

It's easy enough to determine. Just do a package check.

Then run like hell.
Quote:Not really an appealing quality.... :no:

Idk, some people like that sort of thing (not necessarily speaking about myself of course, lol!)
Pages: 1 2 3