Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Report: North Korea claims to have successfully detonated a hydrogen bomb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

http://news.yahoo.com/n-korea-says-condu...50240.html

Well if true this certainly changes the game.

Meanwhile in the US, Nero continues to fiddle...

Yet here we are with the national media clamoring for you to be upset over Obama's Executive Action.
Quote:Yet here we are with the national media clamoring for you to be upset over Obama's Executive Action.

The national media doesn't need to clamour.
When has North Korea EVER made claims about things that are not true?
Quote:When has North Korea EVER made claims about things that are not true?

Seismic activity confirms that a nuclear test likely did take place
Quote:Seismic activity confirms that a nuclear test likely did take place

Un's just been in the burritos again.
I can't post the link here because F-bombs are dropped with three seconds of the video starting, but all the same, I'm so lonely.

Quote:Meanwhile in the US, Nero continues to fiddle...

Meanwhile in the US, Patrenoids ( paranoid patriots) believe everything that comes out of N.Korea and Kim Jung Uns mouf.

Now it's believed that the seismic activity happened,however it wasn't enough to be related to a hydrogen bomb.

But carry on. Kim has some in the palm of his sweaty, chicken fat,greasy palm.
Quote:Meanwhile in the US, Patrenoids ( paranoid patriots) believe everything that comes out of N.Korea and Kim Jung Uns mouf.

Now it's believed that the seismic activity happened,however it wasn't enough to be related to a hydrogen bomb.

But carry on. Kim has some in the palm of his sweaty, chicken fat,greasy palm.

I find no reason to doubt they are capable of developing a weapon.  On the other hand, does that mean I want our country to invade, bomb, destroy? No.
China's problem let me know when Mexico is developing nuclear bombs
Quote:China's problem let me know when Mexico is developing nuclear bombs

Never had Taco Bell?
Quote:Never had Taco Bell?

point taken, one could consider that chemical warfare.