Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Are you on Team ARob or Team Burns?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The ultimate fanboy battle.

Both.

I'm team Allen
Quote:I'm team Allen
/thread

Mods lock it up!!
This is dumb.

Team Jacob
Team Lee

This is stupid
Quote:The ultimate fanboy battle.

To me its like fire and ice both are destructive in their own ways.   Hurns is the over the middle, TO kind of player while Robinson is the sideline Art Monk (able to jump higher than most and come down with the ball) but not as good of hands as HOF Art Monk yet faster than Monk and able to be more of a deep threat.

Both need to improve in different areas, but both are Great WRs to have on the team & if Marquis Lee can ever remain healthy next year yikes watch out scoreboard with a healthy Julius Thomas to boot...

The team needs a better Oline badly & a real run game.  They might get that with 2nd year TJ Yeldon & Gray (Corey Grant for speedy mixup)... seriously should consider trading or cutting D-Rob (he drops way too many passes and fumbles way too often).
Feel the Burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Robinson is a better player, but I think Hurns is clutch and has a fan friendly personality.

Thread fail.

/thread