Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AR15 with the NFL's......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fantasy breakout player of the year! Yet he's not in the pro bowl....
He will be in the Pro Bowl. Look at how many players get hurt or drop out. Then there are Pro Bowl picks who play in the Super Bowl. I will be surprised if he does not play in Hawaii.

Heres a question, Is he first alternate for the AFC or the entire NFL? If AFC, We need to root hard for the bengals to end up in the superbowl, Otherwise baring injury he might not make it realistically. The texans won't go past the divisional without a QB. Jets missed the playoffs so there goes Marshall. That leaves AJ green and Hopkins.

Quote:Heres a question, Is he first alternate for the AFC or the entire NFL? If AFC, We need to root hard for the bengals to end up in the superbowl, Otherwise baring injury he might not make it realistically. The texans won't go past the divisional without a QB. Jets missed the playoffs so there goes Marshall. That leaves AJ green and Hopkins.

Very likely the entire NFL, being that the Pro Bowl teams no longer are divided by conferences.  
He definitely deserved to get in on his own accord, not because some player didn't want to go, but oh well. 

Quote:He definitely deserved to get in on his own accord, not because some player didn't want to go, but oh well. 

True, but being an alternate means he is being noticed and it won't be long before people vote him in. He can't be snubbed forever.
This is the reason why the probowl is a joke, and i never watch it.
Quote:Very likely the entire NFL, being that the Pro Bowl teams no longer are divided by conferences.  

Exactly. I imagine the SB teams are known before the two teams are picked, so ARob would get in as soon as anyone leaguewide makes the SB. In other words, he'd be available to be picked by either team as long as any team with a pro bowl WR makes the SB.

I just want to be able to buy that jersey...
Quote:Fantasy breakout player of the year! Yet he's not in the pro bowl....
Robbed, no respect for the Jacksonville Jaguars...

Hopefully the new DC will do such a good job that the team can actually not having a losing season in 2016.
Most yards on deep passes by a WR

Current record-holder: Calvin Johnson (DET), 652 yards (2012)

Closing in: Allen Robinson (JAX), 649 yards

according to PFF prior to the Texans game.  I wonder if he passed him for the record?

Good company to be in though..

Quote:Most yards on deep passes by a WR

Current record-holder: Calvin Johnson (DET), 652 yards (2012)

Closing in: Allen Robinson (JAX), 649 yards

according to PFF prior to the Texans game.  I wonder if he passed him for the record?

Good company to be in though..

Considering his long for the game was a 36-yard reception, I'd say he now owns this record.