Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Don't blink, we might be witnessing the rise of the next great WR right here in Jax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At the age of 22, Allen Robinson amased an impressive 1400 yards, 14 touchdowns and 31! receptions of 20+ yards (incredible) 

Again, he is 22 years of age.. that's what makes it so rediculos o.O

Oh yeah and Tied for #1 in TD receptions.. forgot to mention that.

on a 5 win team

The Jags have become a fantasy darling....in the AFC south......a doormat.

Quote:on a 5 win team

[Image: debbie-downer.jpg]
Quote:on a 5 win team
wasnt Calvin Johnson on a winless team?
MJD sends his sympathies.
Quote:wasnt Calvin Johnson on a winless team?

My head is going to explode if I see another hopeful comparison between our sucky team and another sucky team which eventually realized some success. I'm not chipping on you personally, but people need to understand just how sucky we are. If you ask the word suck to define itself it will show you a Jags logo. Our level of suck is nonpareil in the annals of the National Football League. Whenever we have a standout player here, they're either injured, traded off to another team to compete in the playoffs or rode into the ground weighed down by our unprecedented mass of suck. If anything I feel sorry for Allen Robinson.

Phew, I feel better. Anyone got a cigarette?
I smoked all mine yesterday.. Wallbash

Quote:My head is going to explode if I see another hopeful comparison between our sucky team and another sucky team which eventually realized some success. I'm not chipping on you personally, but people need to understand just how sucky we are. If you ask the word suck to define itself it will show you a Jags logo. Our level of suck is nonpareil in the annals of the National Football League. Whenever we have a standout player here, they're either injured, traded off to another team to compete in the playoffs or rode into the ground weighed down by our unprecedented mass of suck. If anything I feel sorry for Allen Robinson.

thats the kind of comparisons you are gonna get until we start winning more games
Quote:At the age of 22, Allen Robinson amased an impressive 1400 yards, 14 touchdowns and 31! receptions of 20+ yards (incredible) 

It's definitely diculos. I don't think it can technically be called rediculos unless he does it again next year though.
Quote:thats the kind of comparisons you are gonna get until we start winning more games

Yeah, I know. It's just tiresome discovering the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train year after year.
Quote:At the age of 22, Allen Robinson amased an impressive 1400 yards, 14 touchdowns and 31! receptions of 20+ yards (incredible) 

He struggled at the start of the season partly due to injuries with drops, but they really started to get on fire towards the end there .. Texan game was just bad due to the horrible Oline performance.
Does anyone know what the record is for 20-yard plays in a season? Bortles threw more this season than Brees, Brady, or Manning as ever thrown in a season. The closest I could find was Luck in 2014 with 1 more.
Quote:My head is going to explode if I see another hopeful comparison between our sucky team and another sucky team which eventually realized some success. I'm not chipping on you personally, but people need to understand just how sucky we are. If you ask the word suck to define itself it will show you a Jags logo. Our level of suck is nonpareil in the annals of the National Football League. Whenever we have a standout player here, they're either injured, traded off to another team to compete in the playoffs or rode into the ground weighed down by our unprecedented mass of suck. If anything I feel sorry for Allen Robinson.

The lions had some success? Did I sleep through a year?
Quote:The lions had some success? Did I sleep through a year?

They had a couple of good seasons after their winless year.
He'll be great for a long time
The sky is the limit for this young man!
Quote:MJD sends his sympathies.

Speaking of MJD, that guy turns every NFLN segment he's on into a Jaguars discussion and I love it.
Franchise QBs elevate their WRs stats....example look at what Big Ben did for Mike Wallace in Pittsburgh and what Mike Wallace was in Miami and Minnesota, nothing. Allen Hurns had a monster year too. QB play is everything. Bortles threw 5 TD and 0 INTs in the game Hurns didn't even play in. A Rob is a stud but Blake is the real deal. They will be a good tandem for years.
Pages: 1 2