Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus knows the truth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody want to take a shot at interpreting this Gus-Gus Talk? The second sentence seems to invalidate the first sentence.  Why does he have to FIND the truth if he already KNOWS the truth?  How does one evaluate the truth once one finds it? Evaluate the truth on his team for truthfulness? What is he talking about? :woot: I believe he went through two sentences of weirdness just to try to say he will address the team's shortcomings. The man seems too spacey to even speak normally, no wonder he can't control a team, he can't control his own thoughts.

I wish he could focus on finding a way to win football games instead of finding new ways of speaking red bull fueled psycho babble, because the game is not that difficult a concept, just score more than the other guys. That's the truth. Smile

"We know the truth and when you are in a game like this it shows some of the truth. We have to find the truth in where we’re at and be able to evaluate it.”

It is out there for everyone but him to find.

The truth is in the mirror, that's where you will find the truth.

The man clearly has no clue what he is doing.
[Image: image12.png]

This reached a new level of coach speak.

Here....let me help you.

Your defense is way bad....your O-line is going to turn BB5 into gabbert....and next year will be another bust if you don't make changes in your staff and in yourself.

Maybe instead of all the "evaluating" and "truth seeking"....you should cut out all the feel good talks and get down to playing football.

that's what these guys are made major money to do.

[Image: 75203_61a65ab4f8a4d0d32849dea28a8a510e.jpg]

[Image: 17610_1024x768.jpg]

Great, he looks lost on the sidelines and now he sounds lost afterwards.

It's going to be a long year ahead.

Carl THE TRUTH Williams !!!

[Image: Carl_Williams_.4141.jpg]

colts shorts!

Quote:Carl THE TRUTH Williams !!!

[Image: Carl_Williams_.4141.jpg]
I don't care what anybody says.  Carl "The Truth" Williams beat Larry Holmes
Wow - a lot of pseudo defensive coordinators sitting by the phone, and message board, waiting for a call.

I think you're going to be disappointed.

Quote:[Image: 75203_61a65ab4f8a4d0d32849dea28a8a510e.jpg]
[Image: 825232_zpsb6pjwvs9.png]
Quote:I don't care what anybody says.  Carl "The Truth" Williams beat Larry Holmes

I totally agree !!!

I used to hate the "must beat the Champ decisively to be declared a winner" aspect of boxing.  
This thread thoroughly delivered.

just look at his facial expressions on the sidelines......dude knows he's in over his head.

he's lost

he needs to go hang with Zig Zigglar or Tony Robbins or something

Quote:Wow - a lot of pseudo defensive coordinators sitting by the phone, and message board, waiting for a call.

I think you're going to be disappointed.

That won't be anything new.

We are already disappointed and unfortunately it looks like next year is going to be another disappointing level of disappointment.
Quote:[Image: image12.png]

The truth is the team should've fired Gus after two years with only 7 wins, or after his third year and the Defense still stinks.

Hire Coughlin.