Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anyone have a clip on when Cyprien got ran over?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The play pretty much described his career.  Was a train wreck

[Image: 4TRBiok.jpg]

lol in all seriousness Slyprien got ran the [BAD WORD REMOVED] over

Yep, he got murdered on that play. But he ain't going anywhere. He is third on the team in tackles with over 100 and the next guy isn't even close to 80. So he is cleaning up a lot of big holes in our line and has taken a lot of shots this year and he ain't huge. It is his job, but it's been a long year for Cyp.

Face it, Poz, Smith and Cyp make the tackles on this squad. I read he is a statue by some member. Well for a statue he makes a lot of tackles. So I wouldn't write him off yet, he isn't great but he is far from the worst either on this defense. I would give him a C for effort, just for sticking his head into 108 tackles. But a couple more years at this rate and he will be ready for a nursing home. Our line was really weak this year.

Reminded me of Taylor running over Doss many years back.  I don't think Alfred Blue is as good as Fred though, but that might just be my homerism......

What sort of fan revels in the failure of a member of his favorite team?
Quote:What sort of fan revels in the failure of a member of his favorite team?

Hell I will. It was hilarious. I don't care what team he's on. Dude got drop kicked Sparta style.
Quote:Hell I will. It was hilarious. I don't care what team he's on. Dude got drop kicked Sparta style.

Still not as epic as this:

[Image: antonio-brown-kicks-punter-2a.jpg]
Quote:Still not as epic as this:

[Image: antonio-brown-kicks-punter-2a.jpg]
Can't believe he was fined for that....

I'ma try to jump over this dude... oops not high enough...

oh well... get out of the way punter
Quote:Can't believe he was fined for that....

I'ma try to jump over this dude... oops not high enough...

oh well... get out of the way punter

Crouching Brown, Hidden Steeler.