Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Poz on Gus being more involved with D in 2016- "To have his input would be unbelievable"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Poz's quote makes it seem as if Gus isn't involved at all on the defensive side of the ball, this wouldn't be a big deal if Gus was an offensive coach. What the heck is going on?

What the hell. What is he doing all the time.

Quote:Poz's quote makes it seem as if Gus isn't involved at all on the defensive side of the ball, this wouldn't be a big deal if Gus was an offensive coach. What the heck is going on?

I don't know what to tell ya'll...  LOL...
Poz isn't the type of guy to throw shade but this feels that way.

Quote:What the hell. What is he doing all the time.
Running a Baskin Robbins or dairy queen?

I wonder if by input he means play calling.
This can't be life
This moron Gus Bradley is a dancing cheerleader who should be a garbage collector. He lucked into coaching some great Seattle players. He's a terrible coach. He doesn't do anything well.
You have to wonder what Dave Caldwell saw in this guy

I think it would be a good idea if he was more involved with the defense. Considering it sucks!
Quote:You have to wonder what Dave Caldwell saw in this guy

Probably a coach that was motivated, positive and cheerful. Knowing this was a complete build they would have to tear everything apart and he needed a guy to keep spirits high through the many incoming low points and learning curves to come.

Wonder if the plan initially was for Dave to toss him aside after he acquired a quality amount of talent.

What the hell has he been doing for three years?

He's a defensive coach!
Quote:...... 

Wonder if the plan initially was for Dave to toss him aside after he acquired a quality amount of talent.

At this point it won't take much to convince me this is fact.
This game against the Texans showed show anyone that thinks Gus should be back next year something.

The Texans have a good defense and lack an offense.

They have an offensive head coach that got the most out of the offense and kept them in the playoff hunt and won them a division.  That's what good coaches do.  They help mask inefficiencies of the team and make players better.

Gus is not that type of coach and it's been seen for three years now.

[Image: icecreampartysign.png]
He claps his hands a lot, and acts positive. Sometimes he waits for the upstairs coaches to tell him when to throw the red challenge flag. That's pretty much Gus's job.  It all started with one call to Education Connection one night when he was dancing in his room and saw the commercial on TV. It changed his life.
Quote:You have to wonder what Dave Caldwell saw in this guy

He saw this

https://youtu.be/3cbpsrN52_o

What Caldwell fail to see is that they lost the game to the Colts 34-17 and finished the season 5-11.

Quote:He saw this

https://youtu.be/3cbpsrN52_o

What Caldwell fail to see is that they lost the game to the Colts 34-17 and finished the season 5-11.
I seen that as well, what happen to that guy?
Quote:He claps his hands a lot, and acts positive. Sometimes he waits for the upstairs coaches to tell him when to throw the red challenge flag. That's pretty much Gus's job.  It all started with one call to Education Connection one night when he was dancing in his room and saw the commercial on TV. It changed his life.

Bro!!!!  I used to sing this song to my wife to bug her!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYS5NtRXlZQ
Quote:Poz isn't the type of guy to throw shade but this feels that way.

lol I read it as shade too
Pages: 1 2