Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lageman & Boselli
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What will these homers say to spin this one

Quote:What will these homers say to spin this one

It was just a few small mistakes, I'm sure Gus will clean this up and the team will come back and play better next wee- I mean, year.
I think both of them are personally friendly with Gus. That's o.k., but I think it interferes with their objectivity. Also, I don't appreciate their bad mouthing of the fans for criticizing the inept play of this team.
I think both have been concussed for a long time now..
Quote:I think both have been concussed for a long time now..

Haha. They are in the payroll. They will sugar coat anything, even though we all know its bull crap.
Quote:What will these homers say to spin this one

It's pretty simple, I think.  Just ignore this game...  And look at the overall improvement of the offense...  Ignore the defense all together...

And just keep saying "the arrow is pointing up"...  

I'm beginning to wonder if that's actually the case.  I think, with th current situation staying as is...the arrow is stuck firmly in the horizontal position.  I think 5-7 wins with no playoffs is dead set into our future of a while.
"But but but but um erm um Pete you're stupid."
I think their hearts are in the right place. They feel an allegiance to this team, and with all the apathy that exists with this team on the national level, I love them for it. If you're looking for people to be flat out blunt in assessing players, they aren't going to do that. They have to face these players every day and yes, they do work for the team. Combine it all, and you're out of touch if you expect hard hitting coverage from them.

They are drunk on the Gus Juice.  They will be proud of how well the Joke played today while Lageman is praising Cyprien getting run over.

I used to like them both, then they started being PC for the sake of the organization. We as fans are dumb, and we dont know how things work. I know what the record says, and it says we suck!
Quote:I used to like them both, then they started being PC for the sake of the organization. We as fans are dumb, and we dont know how things work. I know what the record says, and it says we suck!

Dude, we lost to Brian Hoyer, or whatever his name is...  Hoyer...  I mean, dang.  We stink.  I mean, can the division be any worse next year as it was this year??
Quote:I used to like them both, then they started being PC for the sake of the organization. We as fans are dumb, and we dont know how things work. I know what the record says, and it says we suck!

I used to like Lags, Boselli always annoyed me lol
Quote:Dude, we lost to Brian Hoyer, or whatever his name is...  Hoyer...  I mean, dang.  We stink.  I mean, can the division be any worse next year as it was this year??

We not only lost to backups and journeymen but got beat soundly by rookies as well.  This team has no game plan and thankfully we have a masterful WR coach and a self-motivated QB.  Basically we have about 6-10 guys that are a good core going forward.  In three years I would have never dreamed that we would still have so few cohesive players making an impact.

The fans have been fleeced big time on what it would take to rebuild.  I can't blame the organization for being somewhat misleading to the fan base but I'm about out of patience.
Anyone listening to those two expecting different should cancel their internet subscription.

Quote:Dude, we lost to Brian Hoyer, or whatever his name is...  Hoyer...  I mean, dang.  We stink.  I mean, can the division be any worse next year as it was this year??

We lost to every kind of QB......rookies, old ones, hurt ones and unknown ones.

This team was sliced and diced by them all.

What we won was one game by dominating and playing as a football team....., the rest was pure dumb luck.

Which we will sure need next year.  :yes:
Todays issue was protecting Bortles. That was what was pathetic. The defense sure we are used to that, but man that o line was horrible. I know JJ Watt, blah, but Joekel didn't even seem like he tried. The other guy, the not-Parnell dude, was atrocious. How Blake made it out of that game alive is beyond me.
Quote:Todays issue was protecting Bortles. That was what was pathetic. The defense sure we are used to that, but man that o line was horrible. I know JJ Watt, blah, but Joekel didn't even seem like he tried. The other guy, the not-Parnell dude, was atrocious. How Blake made it out of that game alive is beyond me.

Non-Parnell dude...  Non-gonna be a jaguar next year dude!!  LOL!!!

Reminded me of this:

[Image: CMJSHWjUcAAXVWw.jpg]

His name is Sam Young, just in case you wanted to know.  But seriously, no need to remember it.  He probably won't be a Jaguar after this season.
Quote:I think their hearts are in the right place. They feel an allegiance to this team, and with all the apathy that exists with this team on the national level, I love them for it. If you're looking for people to be flat out blunt in assessing players, they aren't going to do that. They have to face these players every day and yes, they do work for the team. Combine it all, and you're out of touch if you expect hard hitting coverage from them.
I agree with this but I did listen to Fred taylor on post game show today and he was honest about some up grades being

needed. including rb which he was critical of Drob. Fred isn't involved as much with Jags as Bosseli or Lageman but still very

loyal.
Quote:"But but but but um erm um Pete you're stupid."

LISTEN Pete : you are stupid
Bozelli is at it right now on 1010XL...

Comparing us to last year's Panthers, and claming a massive turnaround isn't out of the question.

I've got my issues with Prosser, but he's one of the few that will call this idiot out on his BS. He shot him down REAL quick.

Pages: 1 2