Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jon Gruden interested in colts job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Colts and Luck is about to get either Jon Gruden, Nick Saban or Sean Payton. Titans will get Chip Kelly.

Bortles is stuck with this DONKEY Gus Bradley. Dummy Shad Khan will probably extend him when he goes 8-8 next year.

Colts and Titans are about to add all star coaches and the Jags are sticking with this loser over Doug Marrone. Keeping Marrone and Olson was the way to do it.
bent over another year.

Jon Gruden?  Really?  Please let that happen!  We may have a chance in 2017 after Gus is fired.

The only coach that would worry me is Sean Payton.  

Gruden is not a real NFL head coach, and Saban is a joke. 
Still dont see why all the love for Doug, but also I still doubt anything listed above really happens. I mean maybe Kelly but well IMO Kelly is overrated as is.

Yea cuz Chip didnt just get fired what an all star and LOL Nick Saben 

Quote:Jon Gruden?  Really?  Please let that happen!  We may have a chance in 2017 after Gus is fired.

This right here. Gruden is a solid coach, but a lot of people tend to overrate him since he left the game.
Quote:Jon Gruden? Really? Please let that happen! We may have a chance in 2017 after Gus is fired.

Embarrassing. Gruden is a stud. He took the Raiders to the Super Bowl and won it with a crappy Bucs franchise. Jay Gruden his bro his NFL coach of the year. Gruden's are gold. Lay off the drugs lol
Quote:Yea cuz Chip didnt just get fired what an all star and LOL Nick Saben

Chip Kelly went 26-21 with Nick Foles as a QB. Gus Bradley went 5-11 with Bortles as a QB in record breaking season. A lot of posters don't know much about coaching. Chip is a good coach
Quote:Embarrassing. Gruden is a stud. He took the Raiders to the Super Bowl and won it with a crappy Bucs franchise. Jay Gruden his bro his NFL coach of the year. Gruden are gold. Lay off the drugs lol

He didn't take Oakland to a Super Bowl.
I think Gruden has an extreme overreliance on old vets, but history has proven him to be a good coach.

I think any of those coaches can help those teams.

That was my fear in NOT firing Bradley this year. 

Quote:Still dont see why all the love for Doug, but also I still doubt anything listed above really happens. I mean maybe Kelly but well IMO Kelly is overrated as is.
Because anyone is better than Badly right now.
Believe this belongs in afc south page.
Quote:He didn't take Oakland to a Super Bowl.

My bad. (38-26) in Oakland where no one wins. No one wins in Tampa either. If Andrew Luck gets Gruden, the Jags will NEVER win the division again.

Khan is reactive instead of proactive. Guy got lucky with his bumper business because his football IQ is terrible. Gus Bradley is the worst head coach I've ever seen. Somehow worse than Mularkey
Quote:Embarrassing. Gruden is a stud. He took the Raiders to the Super Bowl and won it with a crappy Bucs franchise. Jay Gruden his bro his NFL coach of the year. Gruden's are gold. Lay off the drugs lol

You remember what happened to Gruden after the SB?  His entire team collapsed.  The Bucs fell off the face of the earth after that.  Dungy should get credit for Gruden's SB ring.  

You tell me to lay off the drugs, but mention a sibling in defense of Jon Gruden????  You realize how stupid you are for even thinking that??  I can't believe that Sean Jobs hasn't taken over Apple, obviously he'd have made an amazing iPhone 7...  You idiot!

But what ever, spacejoke...  LOL

Quote:You remember what happened to Gruden after the SB?  His entire team collapsed.  The Bucs fell off the face of the earth after that.  Dungy should get credit for Gruden's SB ring.  

You tell me to lay off the drugs, but mention a sibling in defense of Jon Gruden????  You realize how stupid you are for even thinking that??  I can't believe that Sean Jobs hasn't taken over Apple, obviously he'd have made an amazing iPhone 7...  You idiot!

But what ever, spacejoke...  LOL

Do you realize that the Jaguars last two head coaches were Mike Mularkey and Gus Bradley and you're talking bad about Jon Gruden? What a joke Jag fans are. This franchise is stuck in mediocrity because of poor management, poor drafting (outside of Bortles, Telvin, and A Rob), and TERRIBLE coaching. I mean the coaching here has been 32nd in the league the past 5 years. It's embarrassing.

Yeah, Jon Gruden.......he sucks.
Quote:Do you realize that the Jaguars last two head coaches were Mike Mularkey and Gus Bradley and you're talking bad about Jon Gruden? What a joke Jag fans are. This franchise is stuck in mediocrity because of poor management, poor drafting (outside of Bortles, Telvin, and A Rob), and TERRIBLE coaching. I mean the coaching here has been 32nd in the league the past 5 years. It's embarrassing.

Yeah, Jon Gruden.......he sucks.

Dude, we're on the same page with most of this stuff.  

But yeah, Gruden is over-rated.  I'd love for him to take over the clots.  He scares me as much as Chip Kelley.  He's got a SB ring because of another coaches work.  After that SB season, his team spiraled out of control.  Those are just facts...  

As for the Jaguars, I'm in total agreement of your assessment of the facts.
Quote:Dude, we're on the same page with most of this stuff.  

But yeah, Gruden is over-rated.  I'd love for him to take over the clots.  He scares me as much as Chip Kelley.  He's got a SB ring because of another coaches work.  After that SB season, his team spiraled out of control.  Those are just facts...  

To be fair, if you give Dungy credit for building Tampa Bay, you have to give Gruden credit for building the Oakland team he beat in the Super Bowl.
Quote:Dude, we're on the same page with most of this stuff.  

I think Gruden is underrated based on what he's done. The Gruden's are QB gurus. Gruden took Brad Johnson, a below average QB in the league and won a Super Bowl. Jay his brother is turning Cousins into a top 10 QB (30 TD this year) after shutting management up with RG3.

I promise you if Andrew Luck gets Jon Gruden, it will be MULTIPLE Super Bowl rings
He's not coming back to coaching. You guys should know better by now, the coaching speculation and rumors are out of control and the end of week 17. Let the dust of the season settle.

Quote:He's not coming back to coaching. You guys should know better by now, the coaching speculation and rumors are out of control and the end of week 17. Let the dust of the season settle.

Yeah, he makes $6.5 million to talk about football for three hours each week. He's not leaving ESPN.
Pages: 1 2 3