Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2016 win prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know we still have free agency and the draft but just thought this would be really fun lol.  What is your win prediction for the 2016 season?

Im gonna say 7.  I just think we have to many holes on the online and defense to fix this offseason to win more than 7 games, 8 at the most.  On top of that we still have Gus as our coach.

if Gus is still here...we won't win 8. 

Quote:if Gus is still here...we won't win 8. 
thats one of reasons i said 7
i'll wait to FA and the draft for all teams not just us

5-11
If we do win just 7 does he get a contract extension?

Quote:i'll wait to FA and the draft for all teams not just us
regardless you can only do so much in one off season.  This team has many holes

1-19
I said 7-9 this year, I'll say 8-8 next year! 2nd year in offense, at least an avg. D, Myles Jack or Jalen Ramsey, and the Super Allen Bro's

4-6

Quote:If we do win just 7 does he get a contract extension?

There were a few plays here and there this year if they had gone the other way it could have been an 8 win season. Odds of that happening again is slim, so I believe its 8 or gone for 2016.

I'm just curious if Khan will have the balls to fire Gus by mid season when the team is 2-6 or 3-5
Quote:If we do win just 7 does he get a contract extension?

If Fowler becomes a Kalih Mack type defensive player, that can change the whole defense

It takes one player to make a lot of guys better

I think we need 3 more DL, 1 LB 2 safeties and a CB, that play huge snaps on defense as starters and backups, but if we improve those and get at least one stud, the offense is good and should get even better we can have a big turnaround. 

Quote:There were a few plays here and there this year if they had gone the other way it could have been an 8 win season. Odds of that happening again is slim, so I believe its 8 or gone for 2016.
also a few plays here or there where we could of easily been 3-13 or 2-14
We will improve to 6 wins.
Wow! We've really lowered the bar. Now folks are saying that Gus keeps his job if they win 7 or 8 in 2016. That's exactly what was said before this season. I say he takes the team to the playoffs or he's gone, and that can occur as soon as we're eliminated from the playoffs. Enough is enough.
20-0
4-12
Quote:5-11

^This.

Quote:20-0

LOL  

Seriously, I'm laughing out loud right now... I don't see us getting anywhere near the play-offs next year.  Maybe 7 wins?
Pages: 1 2