Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thanks for the season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks for the good conversation over the course of the season. We may not all get along well but I think we've got a pretty darn knowledgeable fanbase and we've had some pretty engaging discussions this seaaon. Looking forward to the offseason and see y'all next year.
Honestly if your open minded you can see what he has to work with is not that great. The fact that he was able to lead this team to a 5-11 record is nothing short of fantastic. This team will get better and I have all faith in Gus to lead us to the playoffs next year!
I liked the part when we won that one game

There were some highlights this year in the passing game. First year we've been able to say that at least...
This thread can kiss my [BLEEP]..
Lol

Gus is a cancer.

This "culture" nonsense is just that.  This team could have been in the playoffs with better coaching.

Good guy but one of the worst coaches I have ever witnessed.

53 hall of famers wouldn't get Paul over the hump
Offense proved it can be functional, if not a strength. Defense hurt my heart way too many times. Some of the highlights came from reading the threads on here.
I hate you all.
This "culture" is for losers. Nothing more, nothing less.

What in God's name are you talking aBout Sosa?
Oh mods why art thou so mischievous?
Quote:Thanks for the good conversation over the course of the season. We may not all get along well but I think we've got a pretty darn knowledgeable fanbase and we've had some pretty engaging discussions this seaaon. Looking forward to the offseason and see y'all next year.

What part on NC are you in NCJag?
Jacksonville.

Quote:What part on NC are you in NCJag?
Quote:Jacksonville.

Must be military. Thank you for your service, sorry you had to live in Jacksonville, NC.  :thumbsup:  Spent a few years in New Bern, I've never hated any place as much as Eastern NC lol. 
I am....worst thing is I grew up here too :/

Can't escape this place, lol. I retire in 18 months though then back to the |

REAL Jax.

Quote:Must be military. Thank you for your service, sorry you had to live in Jacksonville, NC. :thumbsup: Spent a few years in New Bern, I've never hated any place as much as Eastern NC lol.
The culture reminds me of my kids getting a participation trophy.  I hate it.

Still trying to figure out this "culture" you keep speaking of.

Quote:The culture reminds me of my kids getting a participation trophy. I hate it.
Such a bummer to end the season this way. What a slap in the face to the fans who have been behind this team one rough patch after another

Quote:I am....worst thing is I grew up here too :/

Can't escape this place, lol. I retire in 18 months though then back to the |

REAL Jax.

Hopefully you can get back sooner than later man!
Pages: 1 2