Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official 2016 Jacksonville Jaguars Off-Season Tracker Thread!***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, Jaguars fans! Now that the 2015 Jaguars regular season is completed, let the purge and of season begin! Beginning with Black Monday, veteran free agent signings in March, the 2016 NFL Draft, the OTA's, summer training camp, and the preseason! GO JAGUARS!!!!!
This thread isn't official enough.
Quote:This thread isn't official enough.

I concur.
AI, you are a moron.

Feels like the season just started.

Quote:AI, you are a moron.
She (him, it?) is the most annoying poster I've ever seen.

Bruh

Please go away with this garbage.

Free agency can't come soon enough.

End of 2016 season can't come soon enough...

This team isn't going far without a competent head coach.

Quote:She (him, it?) is the most annoying poster I've ever seen.
this, he is a Titans fan and comes on here and post this [BLEEP]
By the time we are any good the players we have that are good won't be, sorry but Bortles isn't one of them in that good category.   

The Jaguars just need to plug up some holes.

Cordy Glenn could take right over at LT with Joekel still around for depth.

Af FS, Eric Berry would solve much of the secondary woes.

At OTTO, we need an impact player. The Broncos probably won't let Von Davis walk, but he'd be perfect.

Add Jalen Ramsey as a 3rd CB and we're really looking good.

If we can't get an OTTO is free agency, Scooby Wright in round two or three might work.

Then it's just a question of sticking with Cyp at SS or replacing him too.

At RB we might take a look at options, but I'm sort of liking the potential combination of TJ Yeldon, Jonas Gray and Corey Grant.

At Center, I really don't see much in the way of options so it might be best to just stick with Wiz. Wiz can work on his shotgun snaps in the offseason while Myers works on his PATs and Bortles works on his fade passes.

Anger needs to be re-signed at Punter.

49ers up 7-3... 5th pick here we come.

Quote:The Jaguars just need to plug up some holes.

At OTTO, we need an impact player. The Broncos probably won't let Von Davis walk, but he'd be perfect.

If we can't get an OTTO is free agency, Scooby Wright in round two or three might work.

At RB we might take a look at options, but I'm sort of liking the potential combination of TJ Yeldon, Jonas Gray and Corey Grant.

At Center, I really don't see much in the way of options so it might be best to just stick with Wiz. Wiz can work on his shotgun snaps in the offseason while Myers works on his PATs and Bortles works on his fade passes.

I applaude the optimism but unfortunately there are 31 other teams looking at free agency too and this team is not a simple 1-2-3 fix. 1-5 finish to the season was foolishly rewarded. Khan will regret this.
49ers won so the Jaguars will get the 5th pick.

Quote:Free agency can't come soon enough.

Why do they call it "free" agency when there is nothing free about it?

Surely there must be a better name for it.
Quote:Why do they call it "free" agency when there is nothing free about it?

Surely there must be a better name for it.

The players are "free" to talk with other teams.

Jags season is over Sad I know people get reeeeal mad during the season and such but I'd much rather it be football season and losing than the stinkin' offseason. Sure the combine, draft and FA are fun, camp is fun for a little bit and preseason is fun for a quarter or two but none of it compares to real football.

Ah well, despite today's loss I'm pretty happy with how the season went. I was hoping for 6 wins and we got 5. If anything today just gives Caldwell and his team more film to show what positions we need to pick guys up the most at.

Quote:The Jaguars just need to plug up some holes.

02=AI confirmed
Pages: 1 2 3