Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Renew your tickets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With Gus at the helm it's Houston or bust next year! Heck I can't wait to pay double for my tickets to see this garbage.
If you buy tickets to support this garbage then the adage that "a fool and his money are soon parted' is true. 

Sharks tickets are 99 bucks a season.

probably far more entertaining than this clown car parade

Have had season tickets since 2008; not spending money on this anymore. They don't care about the product on the field but try to distract with the "gameday experience". I would rather have a winning team and a decent coach over some stupid scoreboards or new club seating.
STAND UNITED (Again)!!
Curious how many people are cancelling.
I think it will only be a few 10's like 20 or 30 cancelling. Nothing major.

Personally I hope the few that cancel do so ASAP so that I can move closer to the field in the SEZ. 

People will be canceling

I drive from just outside of Orlando and I can promise you I won't be doing it again until Bradley is gone!
This team sucks.
I'll be renewing 4 tickets.
Yeah after 10 plus years I think I am out..... I have lost faith..... How anyone can think that Gus is going to turn things around is beyond me.

Quote:Yeah after 10 plus years I think I am out..... I have lost faith..... How anyone can think that Gus is going to turn things around is beyond me.

Just buy scalped tix to the games you want to go to. Much easier.
I'll be renewing as always, but [BLEEP] it, why the hell is Bradley getting another season.

If i had tickets... I'd cancel... this coach is Garbage.,

Renew your seats if you enjoy pain and punishment.

I couldn't really blame anyone for not renewing.  This team is walking mediocrity and Khan wants to give us another here of this crap.
Quote:If i had tickets... I'd cancel... this coach is Garbage.,

lol, the fake cancel, now if that doesn't beat all.
Up in the air at the moment.....like someone above says, buying tix off craigs or outside stadium will probably be cheaper....LOL.

I don't see how they'll overhaul the Defense and the O-line and get back to winning football in just one more preseason.

Maybe win one or two more games?

Quote:If i had tickets... I'd cancel... this coach is Garbage.,

Quote:lol, the fake cancel, now if that doesn't beat all.

If I had the money, I'd buy the team.

The fake cancel....lol.

If he had a bigger unit, his gf might have renewed.
Pages: 1 2