Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars MVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who would you pick as your Jaguars MVP of the season?

BBTD

Bortles.
The best QB this team has ever had.  

BB5 fo sho.

Robinson

Jason Myers

Bortles appears to be on the path to greatness, but he made to many game altering mistakes to be considered the most valuable.  It's Robinson, one of the best in the league.

A-Rob was the best player this season, but Blake is the MVP.

Its gotta be Robinson
Robinson for me, Bortles very close second.

Bortles. No question. He's had the best season of any quarterback in Jaguars history and, imo, we've finally got someone better than Brunell.

Bortles with Robinson a close second.

1. Telvin

2. Robinson

3. Bortles

Telvin is a bonafide, no doubt, without question, irrefutable, super, duper, upper star

Quote:1. Telvin

2. Robinson

3. Bortles

Telvin is a bonafide, no doubt, without question, irrefutable, super, duper, upper star
I think Telvin (and guys like Miller, Colvin, Odrick, House and Skuta) have the problem that they're surrounded by mediocre at best and god-awful at worst players on defense.

No love for burns???

He had 1 game winning td and one td in that 50 burger game that broke the will of the clots...

But I think you have to give the mvp to bbint-- herp derp
Gus Bradley

I've gone for Telvin. He was pretty much the only shining light in defense that offered consistency. He was fighting alone, BB5, ARob and Hurns had each other as help.
Bortles being MVP = bright Jaguars future 

Blake.

I love the receiving duo too, but it's not close.

Pages: 1 2