Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags can play spoiler to tinhorns this Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If the tinhorns lose against the Jags and the clots win the clots win the division. Neither team deserves the division but unfortunately someone has to win it.

The Colts only need 9 simple things to happen to make it to the playoffs:

Colts beat Titans

Jaguars beat Texans

Bills beat Jets

Dolphins beat Patriots

Falcons beat Saints

Ravens beat Bengals

Broncos beat Chargers

Raiders beat Chiefs

Steelers beat Browns

EASY

[Image: kwcgp94.jpg]

Plz just play for the draft pick could get as high as 3 after this week
Quote:Plz just play for the draft pick could get as high as 3 after this week

This.
Tank.... Tank... Tank...

Glad they made the playoffs. Just further from finding their franchise QB.
Quote:Glad they made the playoffs. Just further from finding their franchise QB.

Agree. Glad they're stuck in "Hoyer/Weeden/Mallett Land". Seriously, if they had a real good QB with that roster, well, glad they dont!
I just hope we don't have any Mark's like injuries in another meaningless game that affect the 2016 season. We should play all backups IMO.
At this point, who cares?
Quote:At this point, who cares?

not me
Quote:At this point, who cares?

I hear ya. But 6 wins has been the consensus magic number for Gus to keep his job... so that might be a reason to care.

It was a crazy season, that's for sure. I'm not quite apathetic about this game, but I'm not sure I care either way.

I Kinda would prefer the tin horns get into the playoffs over the clots...
Quote:I hear ya. But 6 wins has been the consensus magic number for Gus to keep his job... so that might be a reason to care.

It was a crazy season, that's for sure. I'm not quite apathetic about this game, but I'm not sure I care either way.

I Kinda would prefer the tin horns get into the playoffs over the clots...

6 wins was the measure for success in July. Expectations should have been adjusted based on just how bad the division was and the unexpected progress of the offense.
Quote:6 wins was the measure for success in July. Expectations should have been adjusted based on just how bad the division was and the unexpected progress of the offense.

You don't have to tell me that... I've been saying that exact thing since October...

The 6 win thing I mentioned is the line the Bradley backers have been saying. I don't agree with it, but it's their number.
I'm usually not for wishing a loss on my team, but we are out of the playoff hunt. I don't expect us to win Sunday, and we have a chance to move up into the drafts top 5, with help from San Fran, Dallas, and San Diego.

Let Houston win so they don't have an opportunity at a franchise qb.
Quote:I'm usually not for wishing a loss on my team, but we are out of the playoff hunt. I don't expect us to win Sunday, and we have a chance to move up into the drafts top 5, with help from San Fran, Dallas, and San Diego.

Let Houston win so they don't have an opportunity at a franchise qb.

It's not that I think we should let Houston win... at this point I think Houston will run just based on what they have to pay for, where as our season is over.

Having then have a worst draft position if they win is a bonus
I'd rather Houston win in than Indy. Clots don't deserve another playoff spot. But then again it might keep Pagano around another year lol
Quote:I'd rather Houston win in than Indy. Clots don't deserve another playoff spot. But then again it might keep Pagano around another year lol
I'd definitely rather Houston win. It would be sickening to see the clots get another home playoff game after the terrible season they just put forth. I would definitely not like seeing them win the South yet again while not even having to play their franchise QB most of the year. No thanks.
Houston is the better team than the colts.

I rather the colts squander the draft pick rather than Houston. Plus if we lose well have a decent draft position.
Quote:It's not that I think we should let Houston win... at this point I think Houston will run just based on what they have to pay for, where as our season is over.

Having then have a worst draft position if they win is a bonus

The team has way too much heart to let Houston win, but I don't think we should risk another Marks-like injury in a truly meaningless game. I really hope Telvin isnt on the field. I'm praying we don't see aNY injuries, let alone to a core player.
Pages: 1 2