Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: lol at all those people who were talking about playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was so obvious that the Jags were not gonna go, they were not gonna win out... all thanks to Bradley.

Shad Khan will only prove he is a fool if he keeps him.

Nothing is over.  Except for our playoff hopes...

Quote:It was so obvious that the Jags were not gonna go, they were not gonna win out... all thanks to Bradley.

It was so obvious yesterday was hot.

See how easy that is in hindsight.
Quote:It was so obvious yesterday was hot.

It's foresight to know that if Gus stays so does the losing.
Quote:It was so obvious yesterday was hot.

I posted before the 2 last games, when you guys were hilariously too excited talking about playoffs LOL
Playoffs?
Great thread.

Great thread.
Quote:Playoffs?
PLAYOFFS???
We wont go next year either with this coach....(Ever) Bank on it.

Whats funny about us wanting to make the playoffs? Its not Bradleys fault the kicker cost us 2 games, which would have is in a winners takes all game vs Houston sunday

The other teams in our division are bad too

LOL nothing 

Quote:PLAYOFFS???

Diddly poo.
At the beginning of the season if someone told you that the Jags had a realistic shot at the playoffs late in December would you have taken that? I surely would've.
Quote:At the beginning of the season if someone told you that the Jags had a realistic shot at the playoffs late in December would you have taken that? I surely would've.

If they told you Bortles threw for 4k and almost 40 TDs would you have believed we'd only won 5 games?
Quote:If they told you Bortles threw for 4k and almost 40 TDs would you have believed we'd only won 5 games?

Nope. But such is the life of being a fan of the bad luck Jaguars.
Quote:Nope. But such is the life of being a fan of the poorly coached Jaguars.

FTFY.

And just to push the envelope of believabililty, how bout if we threw in that the clots would play Hassleback for 10 games and the tin horns would start Hoyer, Mallet, Yates, and Brandon Weeden at QB this year. I think we have to say that this might be the worst coaching job against the most favorable schedule creating the most underachieving results in the history of the NFL. Maybe only Dan Snyder's Redskins Fantasty teams were bigger underachievers than what we've seen here this year.

And brace yourselves, if Bortles and co. come back to Earth a bit next year we could see a real dumpster fire in Act 4. 

Quote:It was so obvious that the Jags were not gonna go, they were not gonna win out... all thanks to Bradley.

Not sure if this was already posted but Khan said Bradley will be here next year. What a joke. I thought Khan wanted to win a superbowl?
Quote:Not sure if this was already posted but Khan said Bradley will be here next year. What a joke. I thought Khan wanted to win a superbowl?

You misunderstood, this is what he was talking about:

[Image: Superb-Owl.jpg]
Again, LOL. 

I hope Khan/Gus supporters really enjoy another year of mediocrity next season.

Yup,, really sux.

The AFCS was terribly mediocre again. It afforded Jax to be relevant within division play, and a golden opportunity for a chance at a division title.

Jacksonville, not being good enough yet ("built") to actually take advantage of that opportunity, finishes the season at an impressive 1-5 record out of their last 6 games.

Playoffs?!?! Yeah right. Jacksonville is not near ready for that.

side note - hopefully the AFCS is as bad/mediocre next season as was shown this year. If either the Colts or Texans improve to around a 10-12 win team, Jax will not be good enough to match that. Not yet. Realistically, the Jags are still 2-3 years away from having a roster capable of SERIOUSLY contending for a division title and playoff spot.

The Jags are improved, yes. But, they need a favorable schedule and alot of luck (just like this season) to be in position for a chance at success. Otherwise,,,,,, meh. The roster is just not good enough yet.