Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: There was no way Drew Brees would miss the opportunity to pad his stats against one of the worst defenses to ever tak...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And even with a debilitating foot injury he had a 400 yard game even though the saints seriously called off the dogs and just started rushing the ball as much as possible through most of the second half.

I'm just glad Alualu blocked the kick so they would get 40 on us.
Let's not forget Tim Hightower dropping 127 yards and 2 TDs on us.  Dude hasn't played in years and barely got signed a few weeks ago.  Shows how badly we needed Telvin.

Quote:Let's not forget Tim Hightower dropping 127 yards and 2 TDs on us.  Dude hasn't played in years and barely got signed a few weeks ago.  Shows how badly we needed Telvin.
Lol, Telvin would have helped, but he wouldn't have changed the outcome of that beat down.
Quote:Lol, Telvin would have helped, but he wouldn't have changed the outcome of that beat down.
He'd have improved our run defense, but yeah we still would have lost.
I'm pretty sure that after all the painkillers they pumped into him he's still not feeling his foot today.

Dave should be ashamed of the defense he put out there this year. Gus and his staff should be ashamed of their coaching job.
Well, unfortunately right now every decent QB would torch us, Brees being elite destroyed us.

Our defense was as unprepared as you can be, you could see them so many times right before the snap with no clue of what they were supposed to do, who to cover, how to line up....every week is getting worse. (if possible)

Bree's could have came out on crutches and still dropped 300 and 2tds
I predicted he'd throw 6 TDs from a wheelchair. Thankfully, I was wrong
Quote:I'm just glad Alualu blocked the kick so they would get 40 on us.

This is just 1 part of the process of getting better each week.  Without Gus, that kick does not get blocked.
Quote:This is just 1 part of the process of getting better each week.  Without Gus, that kick does not get blocked.
After 3 years I was hoping we would at least be on part 2.
Quote:Let's not forget Tim Hightower dropping 127 yards and 2 TDs on us.  Dude hasn't played in years and barely got signed a few weeks ago.  Shows how badly we need a better front 7 .
Fixed
Quote:This is just 1 part of the process of getting better each week.  Without Gus, that kick does not get blocked.
YES!  After 3 years we're now at the stage of blocking a kick.  Can't wait to see what's next. 
Cyprien got roasted by Hoomanawanui, a career blocking TE. I don't even know if Cyp could cover Marcedes.
Quote:Fixed
That too.  Fowler and Marks coming back will help a ton but still need an upgrade to our LBs outside of Telvin and an upgrade to Miller.
Quote:Cyprien got roasted by Hoomanawanui, a career blocking TE. I don't even know if Cyp could cover Marcedes.

The Jaguars don't cover anyone, with the exception of House from time to time. The Jaguars just try to drop enough people back that the opposing QB ends up hitting one of them with the ball on accident.
For some reason our players stay completely still in their zone and don't make any attempt to play the man within the zone.