Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Robinson will finish with 15 TD'S and 1400 yards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over/under.

We face the Ain'ts defense which is pop warner like. And then the Texans.

He could have another Miami-like breakout game this Sunday.

I think he finishes right at 1350 and 14 TD's.

(If he does finish with these numbers, then snubbed won't be the word).
If the Oline cant keep Bortles standing up, JJ Watt is still a huge threat.

Quote:If the Oline cant keep Bortles standing up, JJ Watt is still a huge threat.

Indeed.

Robinson could have a game for the ages against the Saints.
What's he at right now?
1150ish and 13.
If he goes for say....

150 and 2 vs Saints and 100 and 1 against Texans then boom...he finishes with 1409 and 16.
The falcons defense waa pop warner also and we struggled.
Quote:If the Oline cant keep Bortles standing up, JJ Watt is still a huge threat.

Well right now he only has one good hand and one club hand, so he is less of a threat then usual.
He'll finish with 14. I don't expect him to light it up by the end of the year. I think Allen Hurns is going to be force fed the ball if Indianapolis or Houston takes a huge lead on their opponents.

Quote:1150ish and 13.

He's a freak!  He's 3rd in total TDs and 7th in yards!!!  Just let that sink in.  He's ALL Pro, I don't care whether he made the Pro-Bowl or not.

As for finishing the season with 15 TDs and 1,400 yards, I think it's possible.  But I'm not sure I trust this team to step up after what we saw against Atlanta.  The Saint's D stinks.  But as we've discussed, we've got a great knack for making struggling squads look good again...  
Quote:The falcons defense waa pop warner also and we struggled.

Atlanta's defense is 16th in yards and 14th in ppg. New Orleans is 31st and 32nd in those categories. They aren't even comparable. One is middling, the other is the worst.
Under 1400 (1350ish) and 15 TDs (one each game). I think he has more of a chance to get 16 TDs than 1400 yards.
If Watt even plays.  If Colts lose and Houston wins this week then Houston will have nothing to play for Week 17.
I'm starting every jag I have in my fantasy championship. Ride or die with Bortles, Hurns and Thomas. Hope arob gets his but I'd love to see Thomas and Hurns go off.
108 more to 1400. 1 more TD to 15!
A ROB is a beast. Really fun to watch. Glad team traded up for him
Arob!