Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags sign Earl Wolff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Former Eagles safety. 5th round pick in 2013.

Cut Rashaad Reynolds to make room
Sweet. Might as well get some new blood back there.

Just to clarify, he got signed to the practice squad not the actual roster.

Seems to have some decent stats before he got hurt. 50 some tackles and an INT. I believe he was out all this year.
He made some nice plays in the run game in philly.
Well, since no one else is going to say it. ...

CHAMPIONSHIP!
We signed the wrong Earl
Mike Kaye, who used to cover the Eagles, said on Twitter if healthy is ridiculously talented. Paraphrasing
Good name.
Google him and all you see is reports about injury (apparently had a knee surgery that "got worse and worse")
Quote:Good name.

Looks like there's a new Wolfie in town.
Cut Rashaad Reynolds to make room? Since when did Rashaad return to the roster?

Nevermind...

Wolff added to the PS. They cut Rashaad from the PS to make room. Now this makes more sense.

CHAMPIONSHIP

sigh

I wish the Jaguars had a real chance of making the playoffs.. how long it has been since Coughlin was here.

Earl Wolff was actually very good before he got hurt. Very athletic and has impressive speed to compliment his coverage skills. I wouldn't be shocked if this kid is starting for us next year or at the very least replacing one of our safeties (if he can stay healthy).
Freak athlete with serious injury issues. He had microfracture.
Quote:CHAMPIONSHIP

sigh

I wish the Jaguars had a real chance of making the playoffs.. how long it has been since Coughlin was here.

We're still in it!  Keep thinking positive.  I mean, we're due eventually.  NOTHING IS OVER
Quote:Freak athlete with serious injury issues. He had microfracture.

Oh dear...  That's never good...  
Quote:Oh dear... That's never good...

Meh. Revis had microfracture. I don't expect too much but can't hurt to kick the tires. Especially considering our safety situation
Guy ran a 4.4 and according to eagles fans he played at that speed as well. Definitely can't hurt to add speed to our safety position. It's something they're surely lacking. Here's to hoping he comes back healthy for camp next year and adds some competition to the position.
you mean we are gonnahave a player on our team named wolf?

Pages: 1 2 3