Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Warmest Christmas Eve on record to unfold across eastern US
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/christmas-eve-record-warmth-ny/54313801'>http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/christmas-eve-record-warmth-ny/54313801</a>

Quote:"It appears high temperatures will be close to 70 F on Christmas Eve in New York City, which is about 30 degrees above normal for the date," AccuWeather Meteorologist Bill Deger said. "It was also unusually warm last Christmas Eve in 2014, when Central Park reached 58 F for a high."

And here in Jax we are looking at a warm 83° on Christmas day. I've never been a believer in global warming but something has to give...
ManBearPig would be proud
"on record"

so about 150 years

with mostly bad readings that have been adjusted years after the fact to make the situation appear to be bad for personal and political gain.

Bring on the warming.
El Nino.
Nibiru comes.

Cthulhu.

Quote:Cthulhu.

Bless you.
El Nino! The central and western parts of the country aren't affected by this phenomena though.

Quote:El Nino.

Spanish for "The... Nino!"
Well it's our coldest over here in about the last 5 years by far.
Quote:Well it's our coldest over here in about the last 5 years by far.

Jacksonville set a record low for temperatures last year. I blame global warming.
I hate that I'm here for Christmas and it's going to be 86 freaking degrees. When I first planned the trip it was upper 70's and now it's almost at 90. Sad face. But it's going to be 77 back home so it's not much better. That's almost 30 degrees above normal for us. 

I despise el Nino. 

Quote:Jacksonville set a record low for temperatures last year. I blame global warming climate change.

FTFY
Quote:FTFY

You had to come to bat for the strikeout brigade on here? Those guys are slacking and bring dishonor to their ancestors.