Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Still Robinson>Yeldon?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where's that crowd?
BB8 > R2D2 ?

Boba Fett > Phasma ?
Quote:BB8 > R2D2 ?

Boba Fett > Phasma ?

Agreed
Two fumbles today and not much rush production
Lol he just blew his chances I'd be surprised if he's still on the roster after the season.
Yeldon is a legit guy. Drob is a nice change of pace guy. That's pretty much it.
Quote:Lol he just blew his chances I'd be surprised if he's still on the roster after the season.
He's a change of pace back that can make explosive plays, not a starter. He isn't going anywhere.
Drob isn't a nice anything

He's not explosive like you all think, and he has butterfingers
Quote:Yeldon is a legit guy. Drob is a nice change of pace guy. That's pretty much it.

That's what I was thinking. I like D-Rob, but his fumbles and Blake's INT cost us. We missed Yeldon
Robinson's fatal flaw bit us today... he has fumble issues, and always will. Good player to have on the roster, but definitely not an every downs back. Why didn't we have another RB carry the ball?
Both are average backs, both are pretty good, neither mind blowing special. If you think Robinson lost the game I don't know what to tell you. He is the guy that was bailing them out on a lot of passes including getting it down to the one yard line. Blake's Int was more detrimental, and Blake didn't lose the game either. It was the inability to stop 3rd and longs.

Yeldon is our guy.
It's obvious Yeldon is a better all around back.
Did anyone actually think DRob was a better back.... Seriously??
Shoelace runs harder, that's about it.

Did Denard get his bell rung in the 2nd half?  He didn't seem ready to play on that one key drive. 

I was ready to see a few rushes from Joe or Jonas today. 

Quote:Shoelace runs harder, that's about it.

^ has not seen TJ toss DBs aside regularly.
Quote:^ has not seen TJ toss DBs aside regularly.

TJ doesn't fumble
Quote:^ has not seen TJ toss DBs aside regularly.

Tj dances, once that stops he'll be fine.
Hey I didn't get to see it, what happened on the play where Robinson lost 13 yards rushing?  It's killing me in fantasy, not sure how that even happens.

Pages: 1 2