Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars vs Falcons - Score Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well tomorrow is the big day, how do you think it'll turn out? I don't think we're consistent enough to blow teams out back to back, but I still think we'll win 24-17.

55-14 Jags.

What I hope will happen?  Jags play great football and win 42-14.   What I believe will happen after the Jaguars recent past, The Jags miss a big chance to build on something positive.  The Falcons have a breakout game and win 34-16

27-23 Falcons. 3 TDs, 1 FG, 1 missed XP.
34-17 Jaguars.

Jags 42, dirty birds 10

I have a feeling we're going to get crushed with no pass rush and poz playing. Int filled game for bortles
I think we'll win late when Morton Anderson misses a short fg attempt at the buzzer...
I feel it's gonna be a fire everyone type of game
I think we are shot back down to reality 31-14 Falcons.
Eleventy billion to corn.

32 - 23 jaguars
Quote:I think we'll win late when Morton Anderson misses a short fg attempt at the buzzer...

Isn't that for next week?
jags 28  falcons 10

jags have 27 yrd td called back by holding call , myers misses fg attempt

If the Jaguars pitch another blowout, playoffs or not, let the hype train begin.

Ryan is a good enough QB to embarrass this team

31-21 Pigeons 

33-27 Jaguars

31 - 20 Falcons

This kind of feels like a game with the potential to surprise both teams. I think Matt Ryan can pick our defense apart if given time, and, um, he'll have time. I think it'll be close, but my gut is that the Falcons squeak out a 31-27 win, and the message board goes ape [BLEEP] with "fire Bradley" and "fire Babich" threads.

Quote:Eleventy billion to corn.
an inch is as good as a mile if it's a miss...
Pages: 1 2